• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Fa.

You hear yet? Makoto is gonna be playable in CS, along with maybe Valk and Jubei.

Nope, That be funny to see. Valkenhayn If he's playable I would try him. For Jubei I wonder how he's gonna fight.

Well there you go. I hope you like Altoids.

URGH

UGH

BLEH

Nope, That be funny to see. Valkenhayn If he's playable I would try him. For Jubei I wonder how he's gonna fight.

She's packing...tonfas apparently.

I'd give valk a shot too, but if Jubei busts out that sword

that'd be nice.

cough

coughcough

cough

ugh

Right.

Excellent! Now I know I've done a good thing.

Damn, I'm pretty hyper tonight. This is strange.

Edited by Charlie

I think Pilot was the one with the cure.

I'm positive that it was me. IIRC it had to do with getting Akaneia's Falchion because back then they were still considered at the same era more or less and piercing oneself with it. I managed to do it first, then a vampire (don't remember if it was TheEnd or Pilot) attacked me and I killed him. Then Fia's character and mine were married, but in our honeymoon trip to Akaneia I was killed because they recognized me as the thief.

Yes, complete bullshit.

Anyway folder reading time.

I'm positive that it was me. IIRC it had to do with getting Akaneia's Falchion because back then they were still considered at the same era more or less and piercing oneself with it. I managed to do it first, then a vampire (don't remember if it was TheEnd or Pilot) attacked me and I killed him. Then Fia's character and mine were married, but in our honeymoon trip to Akaneia I was killed because they recognized me as the thief.

Yes, complete bullshit.

And what glorious bullshit it is.

Sleep.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Yes, complete bullshit.

Anyway folder reading time.

We had two RPs with that; one, you had the Falchion with the cure, and the other, it was Ninji with the Light Sword. In the one you're thinking of, it had to be TheEnd; though you did put me to bleeding incapacitation in vampire form.

*Praise Dio*

Amen.

You'll probably enjoy the new screens.

I know :')

We had two RPs with that; one, you had the Falchion with the cure, and the other, it was Ninji with the Light Sword. In the one you're thinking of, it had to be TheEnd; though you did put me to bleeding incapacitation in vampire form.

Ah right. To be honest I didn't quite remember the other because Nini's only canon weapon is Lopt.

Edited by Dio

Ah right. To be honest I didn't quite remember the other because Nini's only canon weapon is Lopt.

True. He was some forgettable sniveling wimp, so yeah.