• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

They're both too shy to show their love in public. Specially when teased about it.

That's quite accurate.

Everyone hates me.

That's my line.

That's quite accurate.

That's my line.

Some people make themselves too easy to read.

Funny, I was expecting a reply saying "except Bianchi" I've been reclassed from Paladin to Thief Fighter good sir, I can't fight my nature.

<:3

Bianchi doesn't.

Well what do ya know.

Edited by Sirius

Funny, I was expecting a reply saying "except Bianchi" I've been reclassed from Paladin to Thief Fighter good sir, I can't fight my nature.

Soluna did it, though. You're out of your mind.

I saw, expected it from you, Dio or Marthur though. No sir, it's completely true. I'm currently holding Dio's copy of No More Heroes.

But we have no motive to hate you. Stealing from Dio is just reckless.

How does that suggest hate?. Not when he's distracted by Janice or Fia.

We're talking about "everybody hates me" here. He'll want to sodomize you.

Yo Balcerzak, give me some advice on the Lion Head Bonuses distribution.

I'm a terrible gamer and never use limited quantity items like stat boosters or Lion's Head bonuses. Though, I could go back and take a look and tell you what would have been helpful, if you want.

Also, how are you planning to handle your random villager promotions, just take what comes up first?

Edit: In normal playthroughs that is. I used boosters in my challenge run of FE7, and after completing FE8 I boostered to the max for the Creature Campaign.

Edited by Balcerzak

I'm a terrible gamer and never use limited quantity items like stat boosters or Lion's Head bonuses. Though, I could go back and take a look and tell you what would have been helpful, if you want.

Also, how are you planning to handle your random villager promotions, just take what comes up first?

That would work.

No clue. I'm considering Cavalier for their movement, Merc for the higher SPD or Archer because 1-3 and then 1-5 range sounds very appealing.

That would work.

No clue. I'm considering Cavalier for their movement, Merc for the higher SPD or Archer because 1-3 and then 1-5 range sounds very appealing.

Yeah, I tried a balanced approach like that too. I don't know how much insight you're looking for but

For me, I think it ended up going

Grey went Cav

Robin went Merc

Cliff went Archer

Atlas went Soldier

[spoiler=Opinions on those choices]Cliff was certainly the most useful, in my experiences, though how much of it was random/growth related, and how much was class advantage I honestly can't tell, I didn't bother to check. After awhile, Grey just ended up rotting on the sidelines. Robin did midling OK, but that might be because I just gave him the Thunder Sword. Atlas really came too late to be anything but filler anyway, on a team with the Peg Sisters.

Edited by Balcerzak