FE4 THREAD

Fia

They're not much rape when Eyvel can stand there all day long and not die though.

"HEY BALLISTA NUMBER 2!"

"WHAT?"

"LET'S ATTACK THE SAME GUY TOGETHER!"

"SURE! LET'S GO FOR THAT BROWN HAIRED KID WITH THE WHITE CLOTHES!"

*both hit*

*reset*

Lol

That happens a lot for me when enemies use long range weapons in this game they usually end up killing one of my people.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not much rape when Eyvel can stand there all day long and not die though.

It's actually funny you mentioned that because in my most recent PT of attempted efficiency Eyvel actually got captured in one hit by the berserker thanks to a lucky crit and Galzus didn't even spawn yet. Luckily I was near the door and the Thunder mages were already taken care of when that happened. I still managed to capture the SM and take his Killing Edge as well but still.

It's actually funny you mentioned that because in my most recent PT of attempted efficiency Eyvel actually got captured in one hit by the berserker thanks to a lucky crit and Galzus didn't even spawn yet. Luckily I was near the door and the Thunder mages were already taken care of when that happened. I still managed to capture the SM and take his Killing Edge as well but still.

Yeah capture doesn't count as a death in this. Many recruitments work like that, but the same is true for Eyvel's never dying policy.

Yeah capture doesn't count as a death in this.

Yeah I know. Which also makes the game easier in a sense. Manster chapters were actually a breeze this time around seeing as I decided to strip Lifis and Lara of all their items when possible and just have them constantly get captured by the armors and even the mages at times. This tactic even helped me in getting the Killing Edge and Silver Sword without having to pull my hair out in Chapter 7.

Yeah I know. Which also makes the game easier in a sense. Manster chapters were actually a breeze this time around seeing as I decided to strip Lifis and Lara of all their items when possible and just have them constantly get captured by the armors and even the mages at times. This tactic even helped me in getting the Killing Edge and Silver Sword without having to pull my hair out in Chapter 7.

When there's no doors/chests around yeah, otherwise I only do that with Lara since Rivis does ok chip damage. As for the other thing I tend to do that with Fin's Hero Lance normally.

Edited by Dio

Almost anything does. Dancing and Stealing does that, though not picking doors and such.

Some people use Leaf as a ballistae bait just for that.

FE5 is sooo unfinished.

So Dio are we going to play UT again someday or are you waiting till the new version comes out to play it again? (Just wondering)

Edited by Generic Officer

When there's no doors/chests around yeah, otherwise I only do that with Lara since Rivis does ok chip damage. As for the other thing I tend to do that with Fin's Hero Lance normally.

IMO Lifis' chip damage isn't good enough, especially seeing as he's not so durable and has non-existant luck(Yes you can give him scrolls but I prefer to give the scrolls to other units that are going to be seeing lots more action than he will). I just waited until I got the Elite Sword to train him properly via Ballistae baiting and getting 20XP per steal and now he's already level 13 as of 11x. Which is also funny because he's on the path to having more build than Pahn again seeing as he has 8 build atm.

As for that tactic, I do the same thing but I have Lifis and Lara get captured by both of them and while the two myrmidons try to run off with them Fin goes around the mountain and comes from behind and smacks them with the Hero Lance and by then Karin's already ferried Safy over to Shiva so she can help in freeing the myrmidons after being captured.

Also, here's something lolworthy, Asvel's stats as of Chapter 11x:

fe5011.png

This isn't Elite Mode either.

So Dio are we going to play UT again someday or are you waiting till the new version comes out to play it again? (Just wondering)

Whenever you feel like, really.

Also, here's something lolworthy, Asvel's stats as of Chapter 11x:

fe5011.png

This isn't Elite Mode either.

Weapon ranks?

Edited by Dio

D Staves

D Thunder/Fire(I'm surprised neither of these has gone up yet considering I went through nearly 2 Fire tomes and went through one Thunder tome and a half)

B Wind

C Light

You need 50 weapon uses to get a weapon rank. Considering that's around 40 and 45 right there...

This said, focus only on one of them at first, preferably Thunder. Wind is better on guys like Salem or promoted Homer/Sara/Linoan.

To be fair I gave him the Sety scroll for like 6 levels as a Mage

I was mostly referring to his other stats anyway. Mag could be average and he'd still be raping everything so whether it's blessed or just average is irrelevant till you get either of the proper tomes for the Ambush combo (Elfire or Tron).

LolTennis. No wonder that guy didn't even last a chapter.

He was against motherfucking Akashi. No wonder.

I was mostly referring to his other stats anyway. Mag could be average and he'd still be raping everything so whether it's blessed or just average is irrelevant till you get either of the proper tomes for the Ambush combo (Elfire or Tron).

Now that you remind me about it, I know I gave Ambush to Salem the first time I went through the game with similar effects, except Yotsmung tomes are so much more common it's not even funny.

Granted you do have to raise him which might not be all that easy, but it's a great alternative.