FE4 THREAD

Fia

That reminds me, nobody seems to know how to use MSN on that thread either. I mean shit, whenever Rhythm and Proto talk in "private" it's in PMs. And it seems like he gets happy as soon as he sees Rhythm online in the forums.

Proto uses AIM.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me, nobody seems to know how to use MSN on that thread either. I mean shit, whenever Rhythm and Proto talk in "private" it's in PMs. And it seems like he gets happy as soon as he sees Rhythm online in the forums.

I'm not surprised.

Have you ever seen Proto's reaction every time AceNoctali posts in this thread? It seriously sounds like he's having an orgasm.

He used to be kind of like that towards me too, but I didn't love him back.

On the other hand the reason Proto and Rhythm talk through PMs is because Proto has AIM and Rhythm has MSN.

Which is stupid, period.

But then again...

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

On the other hand the reason Proto and Rhythm talk through PMs is because Proto has AIM and Rhythm has MSN.

They could just tell each other to get the program they don't have. It doesn't even take a minute to download. Just sayin'.

They could just tell each other to get the program they don't have. It doesn't even take a minute to download. Just sayin'.

I agree but I've never broached the subject with either of them.

You realize how poor this reasoning is right?

It's not my reasoning so yes.

Eh. It's actually my own fault.

Of course you were going to say that. Doing otherwise would lower your chances of getting some even further.

Also browser clients.

In my early FESS days, I used a browser AIM client for a really long while because I didn't want to install AIM in my PC.

Oujay's empire thread strikes me as, FE4 thread, Kiddie version.

Pretty much

Hmm...

.....oh shit

I wouldn't be surprised if innuendos were considered extremely derogatory in that thread.

Whenever I get one, they shoot it.

Me x Dio would probably scar them pretty badly.

Do it dammit

It seems like when I took a hiatus from posting as much as I used too, alot of shit changed in the thread.

What the hell did I miss?

It used to be about some silly stat wars between some other "empires" but now it's just a "FE4 thread: carebear" version with 2 Fias and no Dio, Sirius or TE.

It used to be about some silly stat wars between some other "empires" but now it's just a "FE4 thread: carebear" version with 2 Fias and no Dio, Sirius or TE.

I thought it was about an unlovable oaf whose a pedo, 2 random couples, and an Asian?

Any female in that thread is considered a Fia. And there's three IIRC. So make it three.

Edited by Joey

And no Rei Rei.