Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright then.

:[ I still don't know how.

In my entire life, I got used to paying attention to classes and getting the gist of things, so I'd secure easy 80-90%s with little effort at home.

In college, the grade range mostly changed to 70-80%, but things were still going smoothly.

Then I discovered I needed over 90% in Law-related public contests, and shit hit the fan.

It's not like you need it translated when you know the commands and story already.

I know that. Curiosity.

I could do that, but I like the original Jap ROM, mostly because it has a more natural feel imo.

Next, FE5/3.

Could as in, you've already managed to get it working with the patch applied? Last I checked (which was some months ago), there was no way to emulate a translated FE ROM in anything. Speaking of which I should get a clean Gaiden Rom to play on my DS.

Edited by Sirius

I could do that, but I like the original Jap ROM, mostly because it has a more natural feel imo.

Next, FE5/3.

I've never played the translation.

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

In my entire life, I got used to paying attention to classes and getting the gist of things, so I'd secure easy 80-90%s with little effort at home.

In college, the grade range mostly changed to 70-80%, but things were still going smoothly.

Then I discovered I needed over 90% in Law-related public contests, and shit hit the fan.

Pretty similar to me until the last one. Just because of that I know I really missed something when I was a kid. The talent was there, but no efforts were really done. It did bite me in the ass quite a few times later.

Could as in, you've already managed to get it working with the patch applied? Last I checked (which was some months ago), there was no way to emulate a translated FE ROM in anything. Speaking of which I should get a clean Gaiden Rom to play on my DS.

Well, I can play FE6 translated, I'm fairly sure I can play FE4Patch'd

I've never played the translation.

You know Japanese. ~_~

Pretty similar to me until the last one. Just because of that I know I really missed something when I was a kid. The talent was there, but no efforts were really done. It did bite me in the ass quite a few times later.

Yeah. Same.

You know Japanese. ~_~

I didn't in half of my playthroughs.

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

Well, I can play FE6 translated, I'm fairly sure I can play FE4Patch'd

A day full of mistakes...

Let me rephrase that...

Last I checked there was no way to emulate a translated SNES FE ROM in anything.

I've tried all of them and none work. Gaiden works with the patch applied but what I got was just square gibberish (granted it was an inferior patch)... might as well use a clean ROM instead >_>.

A day full of mistakes...

Let me rephrase that...

Last I checked there was no way to emulate a translated SNES FE ROM in anything.

I've tried all of them and none work. Gaiden works with the patch applied but what I got was just square gibberish (granted it was an inferior patch)... might as well use a clean ROM instead >_>.

Then let's try it, brb

What the hell

WHO IS SHOOTING FIREWORKS TWO DAYS BEFORE THE FOURTH OF JULY

Our neighbors were shooting off fireworks weeks ago. >_>

Edit: Soluna, that be me and other hispanics.

Stop that. >:c

The people that were late for Canada day.

That works.

But what are they doing in Oklahoma

Our neighbors were shooting off fireworks weeks ago. >_>

You should shoot fireworks at their house.