FE4 THREAD

Fia

He should've lived on as a cyborg. It's not like he participated in the war like Stroheim.

Stroheim also shouldn't have died. I mean imagine him using staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddds with NAZI SCIENCCCCEEEEEE

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Stroheim also shouldn't have died. I mean imagine him using staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddds with NAZI SCIENCCCCEEEEEE

Why would he die for good anyway when he was rebuilt two times? A stand that controls machines would be nice, though. Watch him mess with cars, airplanes and computers.

Edited by Mr. Belzebuth

Not enough characters. They really should just make a fighting game with a combined character roster of multiple parts.

They made a part 1 game, so it can't be that bad. Fighting as heroes, pillar men, maybe old man Speedwagon could grab his hat back as a secret character.

Hell yeah, now with Kars, Wham, and ACDC.

Of course.

They made a part 1 game, so it can't be that bad. Fighting as heroes, pillar men, maybe old man Speedwagon could grab his hat back as a secret character.

A beat 'em up game which certainly did not look like it would contain much replay value.

A beat 'em up game which certainly did not look like it would contain much replay value.

Multiple characters, different playstyles.

I mean now it's not even all human and vampires. You have pillar men, cyborgs and other shit. There's also sequences like the chariot race that would be awesome.

Multiple characters, different playstyles.

Assuming you're hooked enough to play through it more than once let alone just beating it once.

I mean now it's not even all human and vampires. You have pillar men, cyborgs and other shit. There's also sequences like the chariot race that would be awesome.

The roster would still be small. Honestly, what would be the point of passing up fighting game with a roster of Jojo's multiple parts and going for a game that's strictly part 2?

Assuming you're hooked enough to play through it more than once let alone just beating it once.

The roster would still be small. Honestly, what would be the point of passing up fighting game with a roster of Jojo's multiple parts and going for a game that's strictly part 2?

To be fair, even awesome games like Zelda can be played once and that's it. If you want good replay value, go look for a different type of game.

My thing against the muliple parts game would be that it would needs updates all the time. Once the series is over, sure, but until then I'd rather have a game with only a single part and relive the storyline. Besides what would be a playable roster in this? How many characters? Good guy/villain ratio? Etc.

Edited by Mr. Belzebuth

Not enough characters. They really should just make a fighting game with a combined character roster of multiple parts.

Better than the part 3 game that had like 5 characters with two versions of themselves

Just put parts 1 and 2 together, problem solved.