• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, even awesome games like Zelda can be played once and that's it. If you want good replay value, go look for a different type of game.

I'd say that's true exclusively for the recent Zelda but that's just me. The older ones like a Link to the Past were fun to replay, OoT too until I did my 3 heart run and then after playing Master Quest.

My thing against the muliple parts game would be that it would needs updates all the time. Once the series is over, sure, but until then I'd rather have a game with only a single part and relive the storyline.

... What? Why would it need updates? It can stay simply as a Part 1-5 game or part 1-4, 2-5 or any sort of combination of the parts that are finished.

Besides what would be a playable roster in this? How many characters? Good guy/villain ratio? Etc.

Same manner as it was done for the Part 3 fighting game: Go with characters and stands that would fit in a 2D fighting game

@Bold: Moot point considering how the Part 3 fighting game has...

Good...

1. Jotaro

2. Kakyoin

3. Iggy

4. Abdul

5. Joseph

6. Polnareff

Bad:

1. Mariah

2. Midler

3. Dio

4. Chaka

5. Petshop

6. Anubis Polnareff

7. Hol Horse

8. Vanilla Ice

9. Devo

10. Alessi

Secret Good:

1. Young Joseph from Part 2

2. New Kakyoin

Secret Bad:

1. Robber Soul

2. Hol Horse and Voing

3. Khan

4. Shadow Dio

Not seeing why the ratio of good to bad should matter.

I'd say that's true exclusively for the recent Zelda but that's just me. The older ones like a Link to the Past were fun to replay, OoT too until I did my 3 heart run and then after playing Master Quest.

Speaking of replaying, I find it very hard to do that for games nowadyas.

... What? Why would it need updates? It can stay simply as a Part 1-5 game or part 1-4, 2-5 or any sort of combination of the parts that are finished.

Same manner as it was done for the Part 3 fighting game: Go with characters and stands that would fit in a 2D fighting game

@Bold: Moot point considering how the Part 3 fighting game has...

Good...

1. Jotaro

2. Kakyoin

3. Iggy

4. Abdul

5. Joseph

6. Polnareff

Bad:

1. Mariah

2. Midler

3. Dio

4. Chaka

5. Petshop

6. Anubis Polnareff

7. Hol Horse

8. Vanilla Ice

9. Devo

10. Alessi

Secret Good:

1. Young Joseph from Part 2

2. New Kakyoin

Secret Bad:

1. Robber Soul

2. Hol Horse and Voing

3. Khan

4. Shadow Dio

Not seeing why the ratio of good to bad should matter.

Then you could do shit like this for Jojo. Multiple difficulty settings? What about a Jojo Must Die difficulty?

I thought of it more as a compilation, which should be done at the very end of a series. You could translate this to the music world where a good number of bands release a compilation as their last album. That's why I think if the game should be done, it should be done at the very end.

I guess.

Speaking of replaying, I find it very hard to do that for games nowadyas.

I'd say it's due to the availability of the games on the market.

Back when we were kids we didn't have emulators and shit tons of games, so we were forced to replay our old shit or buy/rent new ones. Now we can just download and delete them, though buying them isn't so bad now that we have jobs and such.

Edited by Mr. Belzebuth

Using Ceaser and Zeppiel would be awesome.

Stroheim too.

I swear, Stroheim seemed like a complete tool at first, but he turned out to be pretty awesome.

Your sense of humor is void.

It was a humorous what the hell, though. >3>

READ JOJO NOW

IS EVERYONE UGLY

IF YES THEN NO

First sprite, her eyes look non extistant.

I kinda thought so, too. Fixed it.

Edited by Starsong

IS EVERYONE UGLY

IF YES THEN NO

For the first 100 chapters, more or less. Then part 3 onwards we have traps. Suddenly, lots of traps.

I meant the chapter where they work together. Hol Horse is pretty pathetic there and the mishaps are amusing.

I know that too.

Sure some amusing stuff like "Stick your fingers into Polnareff's nose", but other than that, it was a pretty dissapointing ending for a recurring villain like Hol

For the first 100 chapters, more or less. Then part 3 onwards we have traps. Suddenly, lots of traps.

Traps? I love male traps. 8D

I guess I'll read it after I finish Higurahsi and Angel Beats, which will be forever. And then I have to read that one manga you wanted me to read...

UGLY? UGLY?! I'LL GIVE YOU UGLY! I'M GONNA... I'm gonna... I forgot to say hi, didn't I?

>:3

Yes, you did. Now I feel bad. ;~;