• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew of her long before I found out she sang Simple and Clean/Hikari thanks to the fact that Yahoo! Music only had her album "Exodus" for ages... Or was it "Devil Inside"? Oh well.

Good gIO. <3

He is impossibleFacepalm_emote_gif.gif

Yeah, but you should know that by now.

lol wow he deleted his goodbye.

I guess he figured out not many people cared.

After all I did, TRYING to help him, he just leaves. What a waste of time. (Same for Proto and Furet.)

Edited by Starsong

I only know of Utada Hikaru because of a certain admin on FESS.

loljet

Good gIO. <3

Dangerous.

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

After all I did, TRYING to help him, he just leaves. What a waste of time.

This is why it's best not to bother.

loljet

Some people were even fooled into thinking he was an Asian woman.

After all I did, TRYING to help him, he just leaves. What a waste of time. (Same for Proto and Furet.)

you know i did the same...

Woah, wait a minute there. Boulevard of Broken Dreams is a GREAT song. I can understand, like, 21 Guns or that other song they released recently, but this was actually a good song.

It's unoriginal and they tried to pass a pop song off as punk because it had some distorted guitar in it (which kinda pisses me off tbh.)

Well... Uh... This is an odd song...

Asian Lady Gaga

you know i did the same...

Oh, right. Sorry. :< As in sorry you had to waste your time on him.

It's unoriginal and they tried to pass a pop song off as punk because it had some distorted guitar in it (which kinda pisses me off tbh.)

Huh? That's not even close to pop. .___.

Edited by Starsong

He'll be back. lol.

He said he'll be here as an anon to check his PMs. ~_~

Does he realize nobody cares about him enough to write him an actual PM and that the people he PMs only replies to him out of pity and have no real meaning to them? I mean, he has been reading the FE4 thread and has seen your posts about him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was lurking the thread as I type this. Poor kid. But whatever, I knew he'd be sticking around.

He'll be back. lol.

Yeah, he will. And then he'll be trolled like all hell.

Does he realize nobody cares about him enough to write him an actual PM and that the people he PMs only replies to him out of pity and have no real meaning to them? I mean, he has been reading the FE4 thread and has seen your posts about him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was lurking the thread as I type this. Poor kid. But whatever, I knew he'd be sticking around.

I actually used to care. And then he started to be a baby and ran away from every bad thing that happened to him. Sooo then I started to not care very much if at all.

That's why I say these things because I know he can see what I say. :3

When I help people I like to see improvement. Funny thing is, he actually got worse.

Edited by Starsong

I actually used to care. And then he started to be a baby and ran away from every bad thing that happened to him. Sooo then I started to not care very much if at all.

Meh you should've never cared to begin with. People like him need to be purged from society in general and banned from being able to reproduce(if it was possible for them)

IMO, we should just stop publically posting about him.

We don't want the little shit to think we care enough to talk shit about him, right?

Yeah, he will. And then he'll be trolled like all hell.

That's why I say these things because I know he can see what I say. :3

When I help people I like to see improvement. Funny thing is, he actually got worse.

He actually started to improve, then started going back down.

Meh you should've never cared to begin with. People like him need to be purged from society in general and banned from being able to reproduce(if it was possible for them)

Maybe their children would be smarter than them.

IMO, we should just stop publically posting about him.

We don't want the little shit to think we care enough to talk shit about him, right?

You have a point. I'll stop after this post then. And then play FFX and spam my hopes and dreams for LuluXAuron to happen.

He actually started to improve, then started going back down.

I know, that's what I'm upset about.

Your tastes are horrible.

I know, I'm always wasting my time with people.

I try to be nice, though. :<

Now... CALM LANDS HERE I GOOOO

Edited by Starsong

Your tastes are horrible.

We already knew that.

And then play FFX and spam my hopes and dreams for LuluXAuron to happen.

Sorry but your dreams will never come true.

Edited by Mr. Lonely

We already knew that.

I know. I've said that before, and more than once.

I know, I'm always wasting my time with people.

I try to be nice, though. :<

Sillyna.