• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they intended to have 8 parts in the prologue, but cut three of them?

You've got to be kidding...

What the hell is this about, tho? Looks like one big royal rumble of FE3 characters.

The prologue looks like it starts out as training for new recruits and later turns into bandit extermination. That's what it seems like to me anyway.

I think it's, like, training for the new My Unit recruit. That's my guess, at least.

The prologue looks like it starts out as training for new recruits and later turns into bandit extermination. That's what it seems like to me anyway.

That's kinda lame

I'm not Joey, nor do I have the RNG on my side. I hate this avoid formula.

Athena can't dodge shit.

You really don't need Skill much in this game. From what I saw early on, you want the Speed to double, then the Defense to take hits, then the Strength to kill things. Everything else is less important. Switch Strength with Magic for Mages of course.

You really don't need Skill much in this game. From what I saw early on, you want the Speed to double, then the Defense to take hits, then the Strength to kill things. Everything else is less important. Switch Strength with Magic for Mages of course.

I lack this. I really do.

I was doing fine until 2 waves attacked at the same time.

I have the RNG on my side. I hate this avoid formula.

Athena can't dodge shit.

I don't have the RNG on my side either. Besides, My Unit is an archer for me. I will say P-8 is a bitch though, I got halfway through and when I was pulling the silver axe fighter the mages also decided to move up even though none of my units were in their ranges.

.............Now I'm choosing the other options I didn't choose in Lunatic, I wish I chose Ogma, instead of shitty Draug.

Ogma would have raped you as a boss in LM.

I don't have the RNG on my side either. Besides, My Unit is an archer for me. I will say P-8 is a bitch though, I got halfway through and when I was pulling the silver axe fighter the mages also decided to move up even though none of my units were in their ranges.

Ogma would have raped you as a boss in LM.

Any advice?

Probably, but if you get past him, it's better than Draug.