FE4 THREAD

Fia

Could work, but Snipers with capped strength and a max MT Silver Bow Forge can only do 14 damage, and obviously don't double.

The way I see it, it's going to be a stalling war with him. Besides he does have 0 Luck, and unless anything he has negates criticals he should at least have a good amount of critical displayed against him, like the original.

Just for the hell of it, since they can possibly do more damage but they do get doubled if they miss, you could finish him off with a Sage or a Sorceror with Forged Thoron or something.

Edited by Mr. Belzebuth

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it, it's going to be a stalling war with him. Besides he does have 0 Luck, and unless anything he has negates criticals he should at least have a good amount of critical displayed against him, like the original.

Just for the hell of it, since they can possibly do more damage but they do get doubled if they miss, you could finish him off with a Sage or a Sorceror with Forged Thoron or something.

Only 28 damage, though it's a possible critkill if the Dark Orb doesn't negate them.

Only 28 damage, though it's a possible critkill if the Dark Orb doesn't negate them.

It's already twice as much as the Sniper's 14. A Berserker with a forged Tomahawk could also work too if you can get your hands on one of those.

I don't think it does, but they gave dragon breath their original range back, so that's always a possibility.

Dark Orb didn't negate crits in Normal. It's how I beat that shit in 1 turn.

Anyway, if Lunatic Hardin attacks whatever he'll do most damage to over a unit without Light Orb, I think I've got a decent strategy to kill the bastard in a couple turns.

Ohh...^_^...please tell me sashi's guy is a swordmaster and recruitable.

I like the jacket on ninji's avatar...wish the hair was longer though.

He's a recruitable sage. You could class swap him into a swordmaster I guess, but I don't think he'd be very effective.

3 pages? You guys suck. :<

I'm tempted to switch to Shiida's set again because I like her new portrait, but thanks to you guys...

Because really, a Sheeda portrait is worse than an animated gif of a girl masturbating, right?

He's a recruitable sage. You could class swap him into a swordmaster I guess, but I don't think he'd be very effective.

Sage works. I generally have a favorite swordmaster, paladin, and sage. ^_^. Drako-whatever as well. My favorite units.

Soren and Pent are my favorite sages. etc.

Because really, a Sheeda portrait is worse than an animated gif of a girl masturbating, right?

Remember what you said last time I had a Shiida set? :<

And she's not masturbating, so yes, Shiida is worse.

Time to train Flay and Vayne to beat the shit out of Tony~

And Renee. Forgot about Jess being Princess Peach.

Edited by Starsong

Remember what you said last time I had a Shiida set? :<

You talk like it's anything different from what we say nowadays.

And she's not masturbating

She is. You're the only one who can't see that.

Even Musashi agreed.

Time to train Flay and Vayne to beat the shit out of Tony~

Tony sucks. But at least his battle theme is good.

Levin Sword!Eleran, almost more effective than Levin Sword!Wrys!