FE4 THREAD

Fia

Cool, I think you can make mini sentries with the glove right? I was hoping for a mobile dispenser or something of that variant.

Yes, but nothing higher than level 1. The glove also has a 3-hit combo attack that always crits on the third hit, though never on the first two, and also gives you 25 HP, roughly one second more to live in the case of the Engineer, though.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Pool? AC?

Oh wow, there's a pretty awesome CG of Merric and Elren. I'd use it as my sig image, but... I already know what sort of responses I'd get. ._.

Link?

What? >_>

lalala

Sure, but I'll do that later. I'm getting a headache.

But there's 50 year old people who fap to lolis.

/pat

That's quite pathetic actually.

Both my DVDROM drives stopped being recognized by the BIOS, what.

Oh well, I'm getting a new power source next week anyway, I'll worry about it then.

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

We don't have a pool, and my parents refuse to turn the AC on. So we're just using crappy ceiling fans. OTL

Ouch... I know how you feel. My stepmother is absolutely opposed to using the AC, even knowing that the heat is bad for my asthma. But at least we have a pool.

Link?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=21405&view=findpost&p=1140015

I'm liking the new CG's.

MY CHILDHOOD

I have a couple hundreds of those magazines at home

My uncle had tons of those too.

I think I should buy them just for the lulz.

My unit as a Myrmidon:

Lv 12

HP 28

STR 12

MAG 4

SKL 19

SPD 20

LCK 11

DEF 8

RES 3

C swords, almost at B

My unit as a Cavalier:

Lv 12

HP 30

STR 14

MAG 4

SKL 12 (lol who cares)

SPD 15

LCK 11

DEF 11

RES 3

Basically it's better to reclass her now since 15 SPD doubles everything in chapter 1 Lunatic.

This topic haunts me even when I'm miles away from my computer.

._.

Hm?

You say you lost two units in the Prologue and got 8000G. May I ask who are the lucky victims?

Inb4 Ryan and Wrys

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

3 in my case. Let's see, it was Marich due to 4 fire tome uses left and I needed some1 bait to get those bastards to move so no loss here really, Wrys since I wouldn't need healing on that last turn and Athena.

Edited by Sirius

Hm?

You see, I went to McDonald's with my dad. It was pretty crowded, so we had to wait in line for a while. There was no sound while we were waiting other than people talking. Then suddenly I hear "Aaaaaaaaaaaalways, I wanna be with you". I facepalmed when I heard, and my dad asked if I had a headache.

lol My unit as a cavalier can 1RKO everything on the map.

You did train her well. What about the other guys in the prologue?

You see, I went to McDonald's with my dad. It was pretty crowded, so we had to wait in line for a while. There was no sound while we were waiting other than people talking. Then suddenly I hear "Aaaaaaaaaaaalways, I wanna be with you". I facepalmed when I heard, and my dad asked if I had a headache.

That reminds me that once I was playing Team Fortress 2 when this new map had this song playing non-stop. I got instantly reminded of here.

You did train her well. What about the other guys in the prologue?

Luke nor Rody leveled up and it turns out I should've gotten a 1 HP level up with Luke so he could survive a hit. Oh well. I plan on really training just Marth (fuck I'm still neglecting him), Katua, Paola, Sirius... maybe Linde and Marich.

Has anyone tried Knight as their unit class?

I heard Knight plus the first choice for the three options were a decent setup.

I think I'll go with Mercenary to increase speed first, then go Knight for the defense.

Edited by Mr. Belzebuth

I heard Knight plus the first choice for the three options were a decent setup.

I think I'll go with Mercenary to increase speed first, then go Knight for the defense.

The defense growth is amazing for knights you can cap it in the prologue.

The knight class has okay speed growth enough to not get doubled.

Just as planned.