• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dio or Ninji I was wondering if you found any of those items from the engineer update? If so how are they?

I have all of them, including the Southern Hospitality.

You really have no reason not to use the Frontier Justice unless you're a battle engy who doesn't use sentries.

The Wrangler is good for annoying people with minisentries, and the area of denial provided by Level 3s is good if you have someone repairing it for you and you build it at a base and move it or something.

The Gunslinger is obviously better than the wrench as a weapon and minisentries are good on offense, and are mildly annoying on defense. An entire team of minisentries, though? Almost impossible to beat.

Southern Hospitality is Spy defense vs. Pyro defense. The choice is obvious.

I run Frontier Justice, Wrangler, Gunslinger.

Only Ninji knows the depths of my seriosity.

I've never seen him joke around. Ever.

Luke nor Rody leveled up and it turns out I should've gotten a 1 HP level up with Luke so he could survive a hit. Oh well. I plan on really training just Marth (fuck I'm still neglecting him), Katua, Paola, Sirius... maybe Linde and Marich.

Sable Order Knightssssssssssssssssssss

Tell me, if you hit a disguised Spy with the Southern Hospitality, will the Sentry shoot him afterwards?

No. Just like how sentries don't shoot cloaked spies on fire, they won't hit bleeding spies.

Also, I just had a ton of trouble setting up the DLC for FE12, and it turns out Sirius didn't even have Episode 2, the one I wanted to play, downloaded.

You really have no reason not to use the Frontier Justice unless you're a battle engy who doesn't use sentries.

The Wrangler is good for annoying people with minisentries, and the area of denial provided by Level 3s is good if you have someone repairing it for you and you build it at a base and move it or something.

The Gunslinger is obviously better than the wrench as a weapon and minisentries are good on offense, and are mildly annoying on defense. An entire team of minisentries, though? Almost impossible to beat.

Southern Hospitality is Spy defense vs. Pyro defense. The choice is obvious.

I run Frontier Justice, Wrangler, Gunslinger.

Interesting, I'll probably purchase TF2 someday since my trial expired.

I love using the spy in TF2, I always trick people as sniper disguise by side stepping in and out of areas.

Joey stabbed me, an Engineer, 1 second before his team lost because he's a troll.

Interesting, I'll probably purchase TF2 someday since my trial expired.

It's a fun game. I prefer it to most other FPS games.

Oh well, I can live with a fire weakness.

It doesn't really matter unless you're alone. Pyros either edge the sentry or die when they charge it.

Edited by Ninji

Joey stabbed me, an Engineer, 1 second before his team lost because he's a troll.

It doesn't really matter unless you're alone. Pyros either edge the sentry or die when they charge it.

Awesome. You mean awesome.

Mostly because you don't get crushed by elevators coming down and the spawn actually protects you. As for me I'd like the game better if I didn't have so many problems for just quitting the game.

I tend to be alone rather often as en Enginner, though. For example, the 2Fort briefcase is usually protected by me for instance. Then there's also YAAAAAAAAAAAARGH when I decide to be a troll to the other team...

Edited by Mr. Belzebuth

Yeah it is, a lot better than playing Team Fortress Classic, though on TF2 I can only play decently on 24 player servers. Past 24 players it lags pretty bad in an intense battle.

Awesome. You mean awesome.

You guys suck.

Mostly because you don't get crushed by elevators coming down and the spawn actually protects you. As for me I'd like the game better if I didn't have so many problems for just quitting the game.

Well, I also like how most of the classes aren't just the same thing with a slightly different gun. There are actual differences.

I tend to be alone rather often as en Enginner, though. For example, the 2Fort briefcase is usually protected by me for instance. Then there's also YAAAAAAAAAAAARGH when I decide to be a troll to the other team...

Yeah, but if you have a sentry, you should be alright, especially with the Wrangler.

You guys suck.

Well, I also like how most of the classes aren't just the same thing with a slightly different gun. There are actual differences.

Yeah, but if you have a sentry, you should be alright, especially with the Wrangler.

Say that in the mic next time one of us kills you.

Too bad it's pretty much the only game like that.

I guess. Can't do much against a Ûbersomething, though.

Edited by Mr. Belzebuth

Say that in the mic next time one of us kills you.

I think I said something similar.

Too bad it's pretty much the only game like that.

That's why I like it, of course.

I guess. Can't do much against a Ûbersomething, though.

If it's a competent Uber-anything, you should run. If not, you don't have to worry.

Yay Anna and Roxis.

Better get Roxis' Mana so he can actually have SKILLS.

Whore those personal events.

Roxis's mana is a sadistic bitch.

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

Really? All I got was 2 Southern Hospitalities.

though on TF2 I can only play decently on 24 player servers. Past 24 players it lags pretty bad in an intense battle.

You don't get 24 player games too often, though. Plenty of servers that have less.

You guys suck.

I'm still new to the game. Well, somewhat. I don't seem to be doing too bad, at least not like you in UT who gets crushed by elevators.

Really? All I got was 2 Southern Hospitalities.

Doing Engineer achievements nets you the others. Milestone 1 is the Frontier Justice, Milestone 2 is the Gunslinger, and Milestone 3 is the Wrangler.

You don't get 24 player games too often, though. Plenty of servers that have less.

I know a few 24 player vanilla servers.

I'm still new to the game. Well, somewhat. I don't seem to be doing too bad, at least not like you in UT who gets crushed by elevators.

THAT ELEVATOR MOVED SIDEWAYS, I SWEAR