• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I appreciate it. Hope this "flamebait" ordeal at me with bblade ends soon.

No problem. Who knows with him.

Also that Fighter with +2 Def and +1 Spd you took in your own run is doing well in mine. I know I took the 2nd option for growths, which I do believe is HP, and I got a few 2 HP level ups.

No white background. Maybe if you picked the purple skin, you would've noticed.

Psychodelic backgrounds=no-no

Hmmm, seize on Turn 6 or spend an extra 2 turns getting the Physic Staff in front of the cave. Decisions decisions.

Go with the latter. I've been warping around the Lunatic mode chapters and it just keeps getting nastier as you go so you'll want as many good free resources as you can get on a first time run.

Luke here.

Oh wait I'm not in a Sable Order...

YOU'RE NOW AN HONORARY MEMBER, LIKE IT OR NOT

You're better than them anyway.

My feelings are hurt now. :(

Hmmmm I should use Luke more.

Be one of the cool kids. My Unit Cav and the Sable Order Knights.

Hmmm, seize on Turn 6 or spend an extra 2 turns getting the Physic Staff in front of the cave. Decisions decisions.

It's worth the two turns.

Go with the latter. I've been warping around the Lunatic mode chapters and it just keeps getting nastier as you go so you'll want as many good free resources as you can get on a first time run.

The funny thing is the dragon didn't even spawn yet.

The funny thing is the dragon didn't even spawn yet.

oh well if just get Marth near the seize point and have a durable peg or high MOV unit go in the cave. The Firestone sells for 1.5k though and you've been low on money so you might want that too.

oh well if just get Marth near the seize point and have a durable peg or high MOV unit go in the cave. The Firestone sells for 1.5k though and you've been low on money so you might want that too.

I've actually been okay on money since chapter 6. I still have 4k even after +2mt forging a silver lance for Sirius so he can 1HKO the thieves and I get a 5k bullion this chapter as well.