• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 1 was far worse than that IMO.

I actually managed to get past the fort part on my first try. Oh well, not like it mattered I used that Save Point as soon as I began having Arran play the role of Rambo.

Edited by Joey

I actually managed to get past the fort part on my first try. Oh well, not like it mattered I used that Save Point as soon as I began having Arran play the role of Rambo.

Yeah, but I was struggling on the first part of the map. You even need an avoid rig there. <_<

Yeah, but I was struggling on the first part of the map. You even need an avoid rig there. <_<

Hmm, I didn't. I guess that's one of the good things of having my unit as an archer, he and Arran tag-teamed the bandit to the left with no damage done to either of them and then Arran gets another bandit on him that he 1RKO's thanks to steel sword forge while Marth pulled the Bandits from the right, there's a spot where only one bandit will attack Marth and after that it was pretty much smooth sailing.

I didn't give Draug a level, which was what hurt me the most.

I didn't either, Fighter Draug's the way to go for that chapter although he didn't really do much but help kill like...two hunters.

Who has steam that I haven't added? Just curious.

You don't have mine.