• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

no u suck green is better

Anythings better than red since that's the color of evil.

-----

Anyway, I wanna go Joker and go with purple. =P

Anythings better than red since that's the color of evil.

-----

Anyway, I wanna go Joker and go with purple. =P

Johnny Ridden and Casval Rem Daikun would like a word with you... Wait, you dismiss Red for being a villain color, then take THE JOKER'S TRADEMARK COLOR!? WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK, MATE!?

Johnny Ridden and Casval Rem Daikun would like a word with you... Wait, you dismiss Red for being a villain color, then take THE JOKER'S TRADEMARK COLOR!? WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK, MATE!?

Because he likes to dance with the devil in the palemoon light.

If there was, don't you think someone else would've uploaded them to other Manga sites?

That is a possibility, but then, so is not doing so due to believing that it would be redundant as OneManga already has them and not seeing the possibility of it shutting down.

Oh look, I googled and found all volumes zipped and up for download. Though I don't know if all volume links work. Rapidshare links unfortunately but it beats the tediousness of getting them from onemanga page by page.

Edited by Sirius

That is a possibility, but then, so is not doing so due to believing that it would be redundant as OneManga already has them and not seeing the possibility of it shutting down.

Oh look, I googled and found all volumes zipped and up for download. Though I don't know if all volume links work. Rapidshare links unfortunately but it beats the tediousness of getting them from onemanga page by page.

Found one too.