FE4 THREAD

Fia

Interesting story.

The virus for my internet got progressively worse, and the MSN one wasn't improving.

I decided to wait until my dad returned, but then I got anxious about what he'd say, so I tried again at 6, only to find it obliterated my connection, and reverted my preferences.

The only other way was to tell him, and he told me the only way to fix it was completely restart my computer--erase all files, all memories...

Yes, everything I had is gone, but the virus is to, and Norton is now installed.

Now to start reforming my computer.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting story.

The virus for my internet got progressively worse, and the MSN one wasn't improving.

I decided to wait until my dad returned, but then I got anxious about what he'd say, so I tried again at 6, only to find it obliterated my connection, and reverted my preferences.

The only other way was to tell him, and he told me the only way to fix it was completely restart my computer--erase all files, all memories...

Yes, everything I had is gone, but the virus is to, and Norton is now installed.

.................................Well, shit. >.>

Does that mean I can unblock you from MSN now?

Interesting story.

Get Avast. Norton stinks.

Also, I'll laugh if you start blaming emulation for the virus.

Edited by Sirius

Interesting story.

So how did he take it?

And I know for a fact that wasn't the only way.

.................................Well, shit. >.>

Does that mean I can unblock you from MSN now?

It depends. I'm downloading MSN as we speak. If I go on and the virus doesn't proceed to invade everyone, then it goes to show Norton has destroyed the virus.

But for now, just leave me blocked. I'll let everyone know if it's safe to talk to me.

Get Avast. Norton stinks.

Also, I'll laugh if you start blaming emulation for the virus.

It's not the fact I had Norton. It's the fact that at the time I had no protection at all. Norton's subscription expired, and I was unguarded against any threats, for 18 days.

I don't. I know it has to be one of the sites I've visited from... July 25th, 1:00 A.M - today, 1:00 PM, roughly.

So how did he take it?

And I know for a fact that wasn't the only way.

Better than I expected. He told me to be more careful, then restarted everything.

I suggested it before he could make any other solution, and made him accept. I'm not sure I wanted any alternative he had to offer.

... I've lost two crucial documents in this reboot. The notepad file that contains all my usernames and passwords, and the word document that had my story.

It's not the fact I had Norton. It's the fact that at the time I had no protection at all. Norton's subscription expired, and I was unguarded against any threats, for 18 days.

I don't. I know it has to be one of the sites I've visited from... July 25th, 1:00 A.M - today, 1:00 PM, roughly.

You wouldn't have had said subscription issue with Avast. Also, Malwarebytes is another good program to use when situations like this. Unfortunately I didn't remember this until now. All I've heard regarding Norton is that it's a bloated piece of garbage (back with my old computer, it would speed up whenever Norton's off... probably doesn't matter too much with newer computers unless you're trying to play a game that pushes its limits) like typical useless software included in just about any computer which are limited and require payment for full use and such.

Edited by Sirius

You wouldn't have had said subscription issue with Avast. Also, Malwarebytes is another good program to use when situations like this. Unfortunately I didn't remember this until now. All I've heard regarding Norton is that it's a bloated piece of garbage like typical useless software included in just about any computer which are limited and require payment for full use and such.

Sirius, you dumb.

SEE LUX, AVAST IS TRUSTED GOD DAMMIT, WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME.

.............I just realized I have no Computer protection, Damn, Avast I guess.

You kids need to learn to have protection. It works in real life just like with your computer.

Otherwise enjoy your viruses and your babies.

Edited by Medeus