FE4 THREAD

Fia

Kinda. I wasn't actually the one who was stupid enough to make that mistake, though one of the lower rank students did during one class. The instructor enjoyed handing a green-belt his ass for trying to do a Shoryuken. Granted, a proper uppercut with a jump added in could effectively be a Shoryuken, but this kid left himself wide open with that swing of an uppercut.

Which also reminds me, winding up is stupid. Don't do it, it leaves you wide open and telegraphs exactly what you're gonna do.

What kind of idiot would actually do that? .3.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

An idiot who plays too much Street Fighter.

Like me? :awesome:

inb4 Denjin Hadouken.

Well actually, I can pull off some moves (mainly Juri and such) that don't rely on purple flames or jumping really high. ._.

Senpusha is basically a no-hand cartwheel (minus flames, and done 4 times in succession, but whatever), right? I can pull that off, granted I start on a high enough platform. .3.

Then 2nd impact and 3rd strike is basically a 540 kick in the air? So basically a side kick, followed by a spinning back kick, which I can do (minus the spin, granted that I'm still in the air.)

Edited by Roxas

Like me? :awesome:

Well actually, I can pull off some moves (mainly Juri and such) that don't rely on purple flames or jumping really high. ._.

Senpusha is basically a no-hand cartwheel (minus flames, and done 4 times in succession, but whatever), right? I can pull that off, granted I start on a high enough platform. .3.

Then 2nd impact and 3rd strike is basically a 540 kick in the air? So basically a side kick, followed by a spinning back kick, which I can do (minus the spin, granted that I'm still in the air.)

Yes. Like you.

You're asking for an ass-kicking.

Useless in combat, and begging for someone to grab you mid-air and piledrive your ass into the ground.

Easily read; You not only won't hit shit, but you'll also wind up eating shit mid-air.

Yes. Like you.

You're asking for an ass-kicking.

Useless in combat, and begging for someone to grab you mid-air and piledrive your ass into the ground.

Easily read; You not only won't hit shit, but you'll also wind up eating shit mid-air.

<:3

I never said anything about practicality. This is why I started tricking in the first place: to get all of the kick-hype out of me in a relatively useless environment. :U

<:3

I never said anything about practicality. This is why I started tricking in the first place: to get all of the kick-hype out of me in a relatively useless environment. :U

Just use a Hurricane kick. It's faster than most jump kicks, and it's an OHKO if it connects. There's just that issue with the need to spin...

Just use a Hurricane kick. It's faster than most jump kicks, and it's an OHKO if it connects. There's just that issue with the need to spin...

TATSUMAKI SENPUU KYAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And I only know how to do a tornado kick. ;~;

Hurricane kick my ass. That's just an Crescent kick into a jumping Crescent kick. It's two kicks combo-ed together, and really is only good for showing off.

The first is a crescent kick, but WTF THE KICKS IN THE AIR AREN'T CRESCENT KICKS. D:>

Ya know, now that I think about it, aren't most of the moves in Tekken fairly realistic?

Hwoarang. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The first is a crescent kick, but WTF THE KICKS IN THE AIR AREN'T CRESCENT KICKS. D:>

Dude, seriously, it's just an outside-in crescent kick mid-jump. So yeah, it is.

In fact, after that first kick, you could keep jumping crescent kicking in that combo all day long and it'd flow fine.