Oh crap! What should I do?!

2) I mean, in regular gameplay.

You can make any unit get down to that HP with a little bit of influencing. Not that it changes much; they'll still own everyone after they activate the combo.

I have another question, if on one playthrough, I decide to give Ike Vantage + Wrath to pwn the Bruger King, when should i heal him? Should I heal him at all? What should I do to heal?

Use vulneraries, mostly. It helps keep you under the 50% HP margin, but it prevents you from dying.

Also, position mist next to Ike as Ike gets a crit boost from it. Every little helps.

Also, position mist next to Ike as Ike gets a crit boost from it. Every little helps.

At least for the first two turns, when there is no one to hurt Mist. On the third turn, get her out of there.

In fact, keep her within one turn's walking range of the escape point so that she can flee when they arrive. (I think you can do that while still keeping her close enough to give Ike the "support" bonus.)