The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you refuse to budge on Micaiah?

I'll even offer you my mask!

Nah,Micaiah is an original,and is very hard to find.

I've seen your mask on Ebay several times before.I'd have to be a fool to even consider it,I apologize.

You insult me. This mask is a product of the frigid north, handcrafted, and imbued with the souls of the proud.

(MSRP-$9.99)

C'mon man! I'm begging you! What'll it take?

You insult me. This mask is a product of the frigid north, handcrafted, and imbued with the souls of the proud.

(MSRP-$9.99)

C'mon man! I'm begging you! What'll it take?

What do you have?

[Micaiah]You're trying to SELL me?! That's almost as bad as those begnion soldiers who wanted to rape and sell me,or those laguz who wanted to rape and kill me,or Jarod who wanted to rape,kill,and get a promotion from me,or Meg,who...you know what,this isn't so bad.[/Micaiah]

What do you have?

[Micaiah]You're trying to SELL me?! That's almost as bad as those begnion soldiers who wanted to rape and sell me,or those laguz who wanted to rape and kill me,or Jarod who wanted to rape,kill,and get a promotion from me,or Meg,who...you know what,this isn't so bad.[/Micaiah]

I s'pose all I have are my own claims. See anyone you like?

I could also throw in my lawyer services, for what that's worth.

I'll take Vika, Queen Elincia, Rosalina (SMG) and Olga Orly (Apollo Justice). :D

Dear lord..... you remind me of Verdane's savages... But HANDS OFF ELINCIA! You'd be surprised what I got on her..... :)

It may seem like I stole her, but it's the other way around. I'M the one with the Elincia shrine, and so I MARRIED HER before you people could lay your nasty fingers on her.

(This is role-playing, right)?

(The shrine exists, though).

Edited by HolsetyExcaliburRexcalibur

Lloyd Reed (FE7), Sheik (OoT), Ganondorf (TP version please), Magus (CT), Alex (GS), Ishtar (FE4/5), Rinehart (FE5), Selena (FE8), Lance (Pokemon), Clair (Pokemon).

I'm sure a lot of those were already claimed so I probably won't end up with much.

Claiming Teletha Testarossa from Full Metal Panic.

HOOOOLLLDDD I SAY!

I failed to mention that Tessa is the one exception. Seriously, it's like taking Mia from you.

Anybody else!

HOOOOLLLDDD I SAY!

I failed to mention that Tessa is the one exception. Seriously, it's like taking Mia from you.

Anybody else!

How about we go 50/50?We will both hold equal rights to both of them (Tessa and Micky).Is that acceptable for you?

How about we go 50/50?We will both hold equal rights to both of them (Tessa and Micky).Is that acceptable for you?

I'd hafta be a fool to say no.

*shakes hand*