The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... I'm claiming Zangoose and Sceptile from Pokemon, Cackletta and Bowletta from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, and Rumplestiltskin from ABC's Once Upon a Time.

Also, who has a claim on Fawful? I got a bit confused while searching in the thread :/

am i doing this right?

Edited by Tonton

Speaking of, claiming Ky Kiske, Johnny Sfondi & Jam Kuradoberi from Guilty Gear.

And since Ein supposedly left, calling dibs on his claim of Albert Wesker.

Edited by Polydeuces

Also, claiming Gin & Kaido from SMT: Devil Survivor. Also claiming Keisuke from the same game and forcibly giving him to Wizard.

And I'll also claim Fumi & Makoto from Devil Survivor 2.

And since Ein supposedly left, calling dibs on his claim of Albert Wesker.

Sorry, you'll have to wait until he's gone for a significantly long period of time before his claims become available.

I would also prefer that we don't touch his claims at all, out of respect for him, but that's just me.

Sorry, you'll have to wait until he's gone for a significantly long period of time before his claims become available.

I would also prefer that we don't touch his claims at all, out of respect for him, but that's just me.

Someone actually just took one of his claims while he was still active. *coughflandrecough*

But thanks for respecting his wishes and stuff.

Edited by Mitsuki

Someone actually just took one of his claims while he was still active. *coughflandrecough*

But thanks for respecting his wishes and stuff.

I didn't take Flandre from him. I asked him for permission via comments, and he allowed it. I later asked him if it was okay for Kalas-chan to share and he allowed that too. I wouldn't do something like taking a claim without permission. Edited by Lævateinn

Sharing Kazami Yuuka~ <3 with ZM. SHE IS STILL MY ONE AND ONLY WAIFU, DON'T FORGET THAT!!!

Also claiming Furudo Erika from Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru before Puku-chan beats me to it.

And Matsunaga Sara from Ever17: The Out of Infinity