The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

Nobody has contested the fact that I claimed Fia? Geez.

Isn't that a good thing?

I wanted some funny reactions. Even Battler didn't try to void my claim. :(

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell are you talking about you self-satisfied son of a bitch!? He's MINE. I don't care whatever ancient treaties or marriages you've dug up or any of that shit (and let me tell you, it wont hold up in the Reichskammergericht) you're not laying a goddamn hand on Friedrich, much less any of my other claims. It's relly an unsurprising move coming from someone can't appreciate the genius of John Travolta, though.

This isn't the place to talk about your insubordination, but rest assured you'll be hearing more about that shortly.

You made a claim that conflicted with my claim, which is both more legitimate and older. Your claim bounced, and now you owe me for forcing me to take the time and resources to answer you. I put a generous offer in front of you, and it still stands. The ball is in your court, Communard.

I don't care if you want to claim something else. Why not claim Frederik II? He has a similar name and rushed HoI3, seems just like your kind of guy.

And I here thought you were the same person... :blink:

You know, you have badges and are into communism.

There's not much at all in common between us, he's a Khrushchevite Counterrevolutionary and a likely Crypto-Anarcho-Syndicalist at that. He hates Sanaki, thinks she's a whore. Not the sort you would want to associate with.

He hates Sanaki, thinks she's a whore. Not the sort you would want to associate with.

That's just dumb.

Are you siblings? You both have badges, he just has alot more.

So you are allowed to share characters but not fully claim?

Like I said, that topic wasn't dead, I still keep Sanaki, if he wants to fight dirtier I'll call Shuuda, he said I should tell him when someone bugs me like this.

And I shared most of my characters, so...

This isn't the place to talk about your insubordination, but rest assured you'll be hearing more about that shortly.

Hah, in your dreams.

You made a claim that conflicted with my claim, which is both more legitimate and older. Your claim bounced, and now you owe me for forcing me to take the time and resources to answer you. I put a generous offer in front of you, and it still stands. The ball is in your court, Communard.

You call your wistful imaginings and faded parchments legitimate? I laugh. It has always been my claim to Fredrich V that has been the stronger, traced directly back though the Treaty of Mardingrad in 35 and the marriage of Charles and Svetlana! That pretension is ridiculous, even more so considering you have none of the power to back it up.

I don't care if you want to claim something else. Why not claim Frederik II? He has a similar name and rushed HoI3, seems just like your kind of guy.

That is simply low brow. You should be ashamed.

Edited by Le Communard

That's just dumb.

It's not dumb, it's true and I have proof. He's also made insults and threats against you personally more than once, there's no limit to the amount of trouble this traitor has caused!

Are you siblings?

No, I couldn't even imagine that.

You both have badges, he just has alot more.

Most of them are petty awards and campaign medals, as the founder of the FESSR and its Eternal President I have a lot more, though I only display the most important. I could arrange for you to get some medals of your own if you denounce him. Strictly under the table, of course.

That's just dumb.

It's not dumb, it's true and I have proof. He's also made insults and threats against you personally more than once, there's no limit to the amount of trouble this traitor has caused!

Are you siblings?

No, I couldn't even imagine that.

You both have badges, he just has alot more.

Most of them are petty awards and campaign medals, as the founder of the FESSR and its Eternal President I have a lot more, though I only display the most important. I could arrange for you to get some medals of your own if you denounce him. Strictly under the table, of course.

LIES! SLANDER AND LIES!

Hah, in your dreams.

Enjoy your dreams tonight, it might be the last night you'll spend in a bed for awhile. Some would have me act earlier, in the middle of the night, but I'm merciful.

I hope you like the snow.

You call your wistful imaginings and faded parchments legitimate? I laugh. It has always been my claim to Fredrich V that has been the strong, traced directly back though the Treaty of Mardingrad in 35 and the marriage of Charles and Svetlana! That pretension is ridiculous, even more so considering you have none of the power to back it up.

You're a young pup. The earliest surviving historical record of my claim was discovered on Cairo's antiquities black market just three years ago. Experts are saying the papyrus dates back to the early Ptolemaic dynasty, and it makes references to even older times.

That is simply low brow. You should be ashamed.

It wasn't me who kept saying that HoI3 would be playable within two months. It's been three and a half, and there still is a lot of patching left to do and not one decent mod.

Who are you? :huh:

Really, you sound like an EvilWell 2.0

What are you talking about--I'm nothing like that Bukahrinite fool. He has the nerve to call his "theories" "dialectics"! Bah! A Capitalist Fifth Column if I ever saw one.

Enjoy your dreams tonight, it might be the last night you'll spend in a bed for awhile. Some would have me act earlier, in the middle of the night, but I'm merciful.

Bring. It. On.

You're a young pup. The earliest surviving historical record of my claim was discovered on Cairo's antiquities black market just three years ago. Experts are saying the papyrus dates back to the early Ptolemaic dynasty, and it makes references to even older times.

Ptolemy? Pah! Try Sumerian Ziggurats!

t wasn't me who kept saying that HoI3 would be playable within two months. It's been three and a half, and there still is a lot of patching left to do and not one decent mod.

Expansion packs, not months. Anyways, I stand by my diamond in the rough claim--its just got a lot of rough.

Edited by Le Communard