The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Marcus horse is a living creature at least. Hector's beard is not a living being.

Are any of these claims living? All of my claims are either electronic data, abstract concepts or long dead.

I'm gonna claim Ahiru...I know no one else has her.

And BLS, I can share Sylvia

I can share Sheeda and leen with you

I can share Vegeta's "IT'S OVER 9000!" quote.

EDIT: And I'm claiming Reimi Saionji.

Thanks everyone!

Also claiming Sylvia's "Good little gi...You ever see a little girl with THESE before!?"

Edited by Black Soldier

All the chars here are from Tales games.

I'm claiming Cless, Chester, Mint, Arche, Dhaos, Mithos, Judas, Elraine and Colette. Tell me if any of them have been claimed already.

All the chars here are from Tales games.

I'm claiming Cless, Chester, Mint, Arche, Dhaos, Mithos, Judas, Elraine and Colette. Tell me if any of them have been claimed already.

I don't know, but I'm not going to let you have Sheena though. And if she's already taken, then I will just have to settle for Marta. ^_^ By the way, I do officially claim Marta (ToS II) unless anyone has already done so.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

I'm going to claim Tanith's reinforcements, the 3-13 Archer (almost definitely taken I assume), Largo's missing arm in RD, Bartre's transitional years and Lucia, Leon and Mavi from Luminous Arc. I also claim Alistair, Zevran and the Protagonist from Dragon Age Origins.

Is there any other ally class that makes an appearance in 3-13? I'd like to claim the 3-13 Lance Knight, or something.

I also claim Alistair, Zevran and the Protagonist from Dragon Age Origins.

You played Dragon age too?

I claim Taokaka, Jin Kisaragi, and Rachel Alucard from Blazblue.

Also Sten from Dragon age Origins.

Edited by DAGRON

I was logged into SF when I saw the Joining happen.

(Actually a spoiler below)

And I was looking forward to using Daveth as well :/

That game's atmosphere is...woah. You kinda have to have all lights off for the full effect of a large sum of the cutscenes in the game.

What kind of character didja make?

I was logged into SF when I saw the Joining happen.

(Actually a spoiler below)

And I was looking forward to using Daveth as well :/

That game's atmosphere is...woah. You kinda have to have all lights off for the full effect of a large sum of the cutscenes in the game.

What kind of character didja make?

Heh I wanted to use Ser Jory (That's until I got sten)

Yeah the game looks amazing though.

Dwarf-Noble-Warrior, what about you?

Edited by DAGRON

City Elf Rogue, speccing in Archery. Bard and Ranger for lack of better options. Pursuing a love interest with Zevran ATM.

Can a Dwarf Noble put aside his/her differences and side with Prince Bhelen?

City Elf Rogue, speccing in Archery. Bard and Ranger for lack of better options. Pursuing a love interest with Zevran ATM.

Can a Dwarf Noble put aside his/her differences and side with Prince Bhelen?

Hardly played my rogue file. :D Also on my Sword/Shield Beserker/Templar (for the armor) on my dwarf.

(Don't click this one)

Zevran is gay.

Yeah I think you can when I went back to Orzammar and talk to Vartag (I think that was his name) he doesn't want your help but If you get the Paragon Crown you can decide who to choose to be King.

Edited by DAGRON

My character's male, I wanted a change :P

Ah right; shoulda known the smarmy Princeling wouldn't be easy to get to. Should be an option to get Zevran, or anyone else you've trained as an assassin to take out hits on people.

Ever gone to the Pearl in Denerim, and talked to the matron, and said, 'Surprise me?'

My character's male, I wanted a change :P

Ah right; shoulda known the smarmy Princeling wouldn't be easy to get to. Should be an option to get Zevran, or anyone else you've trained as an assassin to take out hits on people.

Ever gone to the Pearl in Denerim, and talked to the matron, and said, 'Surprise me?'

XD (You probably know this but If Zevran's approval is too low some part in the game he will find another of his assassin friends in Denerim and will betray you and you actually have to kill him this time, but...of course it's easy to raise his approval)

I found a male dwarf in a dress... I laughed so hard.