Team Help?

I just want to know how my team is and if there is anything that would need to be changed.

1)Ike-Aether, Nihil

Ragnell

2)Micaiah-Corona, Paragon, Miracle

Rexaura

3)Sothe-Bane

Baselard

4)Kuthnaga-Ire, Paragon

5)Ena-Renewal, Imbue

6)Sanaki-Flare, Stillness

Cymbeline

7)Soren-Flare, Adept, Daunt

Rexcalibur

8)Zihark-Astra, Adept, Vantage, Wrath

Alondite

9)Nolan-Colossus, Nihil, Cancel, Resolve

Tarvos

10)Mia-Astra, Vantage, Wrath

Vague Katti

11)Ranulf-Rend, Quickclaw, Imbue

12)Nephenee-Impale, Wrath, Adept

Wishblade

13)Brom-Luna, Provoke, Resolve

Urvan

14)Titania-Sol, Counter, Pass

Silver Axe (Forged)

15)Janauf-Tear, Malestorm, Nuliffy

16)Shinon-Deadeye, Gamble, Wrath

Double Bow

17)Reyson-Galdar, Miracle, Celerity

Supports:

Ike+Soren

Micaiah+Sothe

Kurth+Ena

Zihark+Nolan

Mia+Shinon

Ranulf+Janauf

Titania+Reyson

Nephenee+Brom

Sanaki

What difficulty?

Anyway, lol at Titania-Reyson, and Stefan is always available if Zihark/Mia gets screwed over. Remember to have Ranulf and Janaff use a Gem on every map. Janaff-Reyson and Titania-Ranulf would make more sense. Give Nolan Urvan and let Brom take the Brave Axe.

Where...the...hell...is...Haar?

What difficulty?

Anyway, lol at Titania-Reyson, and Stefan is always available if Zihark/Mia gets screwed over. Remember to have Ranulf and Janaff use a Gem on every map. Janaff-Reyson and Titania-Ranulf would make more sense. Give Nolan Urvan and let Brom take the Brave Axe.

Where...the...hell...is...Haar?

Normal.

I was thinking aobut swaping out Titania for Elincia but I'm not sure yet. Why would Titania-Reyson be a bad combo? I knew to have Janaff and Ranulf have to use Gems... As for their support I always thought it worked out well I just never brought them into Emdgame.

Haar... I use him on chapters but I just got tired of him ALWAYS getting #1 kills. Plus he gets less useful in Endgame.

Titania-Ranulf works since...

Light and Wind suck, so no one wants it. They can partner each other and be happy that they have someone to hug. Actually...Give Nolan Tarvos and Brom the Brave Axe so that Titania can use Urvan. Though swapping out for Elincia is fine as well. Also, Reyson and Janaff can both fly.

Haar... I use him on chapters but I just got tired of him ALWAYS getting #1 kills. Plus he gets less useful in Endgame.

Haar does better than Brom in endgame.

This is why I love posting my teams to hear people's reactions. They are always different one time someone said no Soren due to the Endgame enemies haveing "too high res", that I should bring Rafiel since he can always Vigor 4 people, etc.

Anyway... Haar is good but not really needed personally. Plus I'd have to remove a good attribute such as Brom (water) I like his attribute combined with Neph's "unwanted" attribute they work well together plus Def boost!

As for Titania-Ranulf, Reyson-Janaff... I'll do it I guess. It'll be annoying for Tibarn's chapters but oh well. (Horses+marsh=annoying!!)

Next my axes will stay. A forged Silver Axe can have better stats than a Brave Axe and can probably be more useful in Endgame.

Finally Nolan's Resolve. It may seem useless but since he and Zihark can't dodge everything it helps him. Zihark has Wrath in case as well.

Make sure Brom gets the boots or you'll get screwed with 6 mv.

Also, you'll need to get Titania and Ranulf to A before Part 4 as they are forced to Ike and Tibs respectively.

Edited by Joshybear25