FE TOURNY #2

Due to popular demand the second of a long tournament tournament series willl take place in another 2 weeks.

Since the round 1 rule was popular with a majortiy of people we will most likely implement it sometime during the Tournament. For this tournament series i wll be keeping track of the top placers and awarding them points to see who in the end will win the Summer siries.

curentely

Quanchino=100 points 1 first place victory

Sylvan= 75 points 1 second place victory

Cheezeperson=50 points 1 3rd place victory

Sirius=25 points 1 fourth place victory

(I might start awarding points for just showing up as well so keep that in mind)

Now for the rules

It will be single elimination (guys i might have seemed short for you but it took almost 5 houurs last time ok)

matches, dice system to chose map. match timer will be 3 minuites.

Round 1 rule will most likely take effect (round 1 rule is no braves or forges the first round)

you must win 2/3 matches to progress to next round.

Roster people who showed up last time recieve proirity, these are the people who may join aside from the 8 who showed last time. Seeding goes to the top 4 placers or the last tournament. If you are on the rerserved list you still need to post in

here to let me know you are participating.

unreserved spots

1.Blacknight9

2.Tatsumaki

3.Cloud/sephiroth

4.Danny D

5.blk Knight

6.Quan

7.Meteor

8.Cheez

9.Mizz

10.Sirius

Edited by Blacknight9

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to popular demand the second of a long tournament tournament series willl take place in another 2 weeks.

Since the round 1 rule was popular with a majortiy of people we will most likely implement it sometime during the Tournament. For this tournament series i wll be keeping track of the top placers and awarding them points to see who in the end will win the Summer siries.

curentely

Quanchino=100 points 1 first place victory

Sylvan= 75 points 1 second place victory

Cheezeperson=50 points 1 3rd place victory

Sirius=25 points 1 fourth place victory

(I might start awarding points for just showing up as well so keep that in mind)

Now for the rules

It will be single elimination (guys i might have seemed short for you but it took almost 5 houurs last time ok)

matches, dice system to chose map. match timer will be 3 minuites.

Round 1 rule will most likely take effect (round 1 rule is no braves or forges the first round)

you must win 2/3 matches to progress to next round.

Roster people who showed up last time recieve proirity, these are the people who may join aside from the 8 who showed last time. Seeding goes to the top 4 placers or the last tournament. If you are on the rerserved list you still need to post in

here to let me know you are participating.

unreserved spots

1.Blacknight9

2.(Zath the sword) pending

3.sephiroth

reserved players.

1.(Quanchino)

2(Sylvan)

3.(Cheez)

4.(Sirius)

5.(Kemph)

6. (Mr. Techno)

7 (DLV)

8. (Luigi)

i might start this one next week to and have this be a weekly event

2 weeks from now if 4th of July weekend, so a lot of people might be gone. I can probably make it, but I'm not sure.

what part of i will scheduel it when people can play do you guys not get, It might be next weekend too.

Didn't you say RNG abused teams aren't allowed? If so, I can't participate.

As long as you don't have stuff like maxed resistance, you should be fine. Oh, and if the tourney is this Sunday, I can do it.