FE TOURNY #2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July 11th.... what time???? I am in eastern time. I need to go to the library to get wifi so it needs to probably be in the morning or late afternoon (3 or 4)

If not, then I am going to have to drop out... But don't take me out immediately. Post the time first. I may be able to work something out.

Edited by Danny D

July 11th.... what time???? I am in eastern time. I need to go to the library to get wifi so it needs to probably be in the morning or late afternoon (3 or 4)

If not, then I am going to have to drop out... But don't take me out immediately. Post the time first. I may be able to work something out.

i will arange it at that time, also u will need to make sure u can use a comp there too btw.

http://cocoleto.webs.com/communication.htm we will be playing hre instead

I have a phone with internet. I just need to know the times ASAP so I know whether or not I can play.

Why can't we just have it here???????

We'd be spamming the forums. It's better just to do it on a chatroom

I don't think I can do this tourny. I have plans tonight. Is it possible to move it to tommorrow? I should be avalible tommorrow and next week.

If it is we missed it.

GUYS I AM SO SORRY

I got sick this past week and my internet was down so i couldn't post from here or go anywere else to post. The tournament will be tommorow in this chat http://cocoleto.webs.com/communication.htm AT 7PM eastern also their won't be brakets, Since Tio screwed up last time i am just going to do a last man standing. Single elimination, You find a player and then u play them and u report who won. IF u lose your out of the tournament. Round 1 rule is still in effect I hope u all still decide to come

GUYS I AM SO SORRY

I got sick this past week and my internet was down so i couldn't post from here or go anywere else to post. The tournament will be tommorow in this chat http://cocoleto.webs.com/communication.htm AT 7PM eastern also their won't be brakets, Since Tio screwed up last time i am just going to do a last man standing. Single elimination, You find a player and then u play them and u report who won. IF u lose your out of the tournament. Round 1 rule is still in effect I hope u all still decide to come

Is it today or tommorrow? So you find someone in the host room and you pick anyone you want? No loser tournament? That's too bad because I know I'm going to lose in Round 1.

Edited by luigi bros

Is it today or tommorrow? So you find someone in the host room and you pick anyone you want? No loser tournament? That's too bad because I know I'm going to lose in Round 1.

So I'm guessing whoever shows up tomorrow @ 7 PM ET is in the tourney huh?