FE Inflation

luigi bros

I left Finn with the Sunlight Hit Manual in the forests in a bunch of Cross Knight ranges, but not Eltoshen's. Retreated next turn, same thing. After two or three turns, had Lachesis talk to Elto', then took out the rest. It was pretty simply as long as you got them weakened. Edin helped a lot, as did Ethlin's Light Sword.

This is Inflation. No sword skill manuals (surprisingly).

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, Celice. Just a report.

After finding a more fitting software, I decided to simply copy the portrait data directly from one patched rom to the other. I guess it isn't the ideal, but... it's more effective than my other mangled attempts, so far.

By the way, if you don't have the addresses for Seisen yet: file 771 has them, in one of its innermost subfolders.

Only one. Probably an enemy dropped it because you didn't do the event.

If you don't get it in the event..where else in the game does the foe drop it?

I'm using the castle for the avoid boost. Everyone is inside the castle. I guess I could try that.

I'll try a lot of differant strategies if neccassary.

Edit:I did it. I used the Sleep Staff. Levin killed everyone of them except one and Eltshan then put Eltshan to sleep.

I left Finn with the Sunlight Hit Manual in the forests in a bunch of Cross Knight ranges, but not Eltoshen's. Retreated next turn, same thing. After two or three turns, had Lachesis talk to Elto', then took out the rest. It was pretty simply as long as you got them weakened. Edin helped a lot, as did Ethlin's Light Sword.

Smart Strategies...

I've let his troops kill off the Dancer and it made it easier to lure his troops and take them out with the others in the forests (Brown trees Avoid +40) and after I've got Lachesis to talk to him, but I've lost her during the next enemy phase and resserected her and left Sylvia dead. This is in Binary.

But in Inflation is the battle any different than binary?

Ah, Celice. Just a report.

After finding a more fitting software, I decided to simply copy the portrait data directly from one patched rom to the other. I guess it isn't the ideal, but... it's more effective than my other mangled attempts, so far.

By the way, if you don't have the addresses for Seisen yet: file 771 has them, in one of its innermost subfolders.

Thanks ^_^ If I could ask, what was the other program you found?

Thanks ^_^ If I could ask, what was the other program you found?

Actually, just another hex editor (HxD). The one I used didn't really allow me to copy long strings.

I've faced issues when trying to change the mugs themselves, but at least the palettes are somewhat easy to deal with (always two rows, starting on 0).

With this, I'm finally free from that hideous pink-haired Althena.

If you don't get it in the event..where else in the game does the foe drop it?

No clue. I just know that Inflation features multiple enemies dropping a given item (for instance, three mage fighters drop a Defense Sword; once you get one, the others become undroppable).

Smart Strategies...

I've let his troops kill off the Dancer and it made it easier to lure his troops and take them out with the others in the forests (Brown trees Avoid +40) and after I've got Lachesis to talk to him, but I've lost her during the next enemy phase and resserected her and left Sylvia dead. This is in Binary.

It is.

In Inflation, the Cross Knights are an army of Sigurds. It's probably one of the only potentially difficult points in the hack.

Got past the Aida glitch, and now I'm finally on the last chapter. The second Gen is lol. EVERYONE has retarded stats and skills, and Celice one rounded Alvis. Probably my favourite Fe hack so far.

I haven't made it there in Binary. I got annpyed by it and gave it up. But in Inflation like TheEnd said the CK are as strong as Sigurd. How strong were Eva, Eve, and Alva in Binary? Those three are even stronger in Inflation and they are enemies. Then the CK are just somewhat weaker versions of them.

Again sorry for the double post.

Why should I do Brigid/Beowulf? The others I can see logic in because of the Holy Blood. But why this one? Well the same can be said about Lachesis/Fin and Aideen/Jamka but those are pretty good normally.

If you look at the documentation, you'll notice that the only things that REALLY matter are Nihil (just because you can't stay with it), Critical/sword skills (because no item grants them), Holy Blood (for weapon rank) and inheritance.

And guess what, Beo has a sword skill.

Also Celice, thanks for recommending that SNES palette editor. It's coming in handy for my evil purposes, even if I don't seem able to use it to its full potential.

Edited by TheEnd

If you look at the documentation, you'll notice that the only things that REALLY matter are Nihil (just because you can't stay with it), Critical/sword skills (because no item grants them), Holy Blood (for weapon rank) and inheritance.

And guess what, Beo has a sword skill.

That makes sense. Why Sylvia/Holyn? For his Moonlight Sword? As well as Fury/Claude but that pairing is good normally so I understand.

That makes sense. Why Sylvia/Holyn? For his Moonlight Sword? As well as Fury/Claude but that pairing is good normally so I understand.

Sylvia/Holyn: Imagine Sylvia, with all her cheapness, but with Luna to cover her main weakness that is STR.

Fury/Claude:Sety already has a cheap tome of his own, and giving him Valkyrie is a plus.

Sylvia/Holyn: Imagine Sylvia, with all her cheapness, but with Luna to cover her main weakness that is STR.

Give her Power Ring and Answerer, and you are ready to face even Epilogue!Yurius.

Fury/Claude:Sety already has a cheap tome of his own, and giving him Valkyrie is a plus.

Actually, Fee with A staves.

Pegasus + Rescue Staff =

Also Celice, thanks for recommending that SNES palette editor. It's coming in handy for my evil purposes, even if I don't seem able to use it to its full potential.

What's the issue with it :? It's clunky to use or something? post pics

Why Sylvia/Holyn? For his Moonlight Sword?

Sword Dancer has Meteor Sword as a class skill. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cross Knights are a matter of having units more attack speed than them. (i.e Capped Lex With the Speed Ring)

Sword Dancer has Meteor Sword as a class skill. ;)

Oh yeah. Can they activate together? THen why is Sylvia/Dew not recommended? It's too late because Holyn and Sylvia are almost together but what's wrong with Sylvia/Dew?

Oh yeah. Can they activate together? THen why is Sylvia/Dew not recommended? It's too late because Holyn and Sylvia are almost together but what's wrong with Sylvia/Dew?

They can.

Luna >>>>>>>>>>>> Sol. There are strong weapons that drain HP, but none that ignore defense.

Having a low strength cap means Sol/Sunlight Sword won't absorb much HP(i.e a tank in the arena).

Having Wrath and Moonlight=awesome offense.

I don't think they count for all attacks. When I use a Hero Weapon, it seems to work for only one attack.

Edited by Cephas

That's good to know. Once Star Strike activates and Moonlite activates will it be for all 5 attacks?

One attack only.

Of course, nothing keeps Luna from activating more than once during Astra...

Having a low strength cap means Sol/Sunlight Sword won't absorb much HP(i.e a tank in the arena).

Having Wrath and Moonlight=awesome offense.

THe same is true about Holyn. But Leen'll be even better. Is the Dancer Fighter cap just as bad?