FE Inflation

luigi bros

Should I use everyone? Even Arden and Deirdre look great. Also is it easier to gain EXP in this version? It feels like it to me. Also can you get Dark Magic Spells? Dierdre has a rak in Dark so I was just wondering.

Edited by luigi bros

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I use everyone? Even Arden and Deirdre look great.

Use them.

Also is it easier to gain EXP in this version? It feels like it to me.

Yes. Which is why Elite is somewhat useless.

Also can you get Dark Magic Spells? Dierdre has a rak in Dark so I was just wondering.

None in 1st gen, only one late in 2nd gen.

Use them.

Yes. Which is why Elite is somewhat useless.

None in 1st gen, only one late in 2nd gen.

I am already so I'm glad.

That makes Lex and whoever else has Elite even more overleveled.

Is Julia the only one who can use it?

Also I promoted Aira to SwordMaster without checking for alternate routes. Was there one?

I am already so I'm glad.

That makes Lex and whoever else has Elite even more overleveled.

Doesn't really matter much, since you'll be hitting lv30 at lightspeed already...

Is Julia the only one who can use it?

Not exactly, but kind of.

Sety/Hawk can use A rank dark magic when promoted as well, but...

Also I promoted Aira to SwordMaster without checking for alternate routes. Was there one?

In 1st gen, only Finn gets an alternate promotion - and it doesn't really matter (except for passing down weapons), since he has fixed 2nd gen stats (lv. 18 Paladin with Apocalypse and Hero Lance, iirc).

Fin's Second Generation stats are fixed? That's good. He isn't doing as well as everyone and I was worried that he would be unable to protect Leaf and Nanna. Would it be a good idea to have Lachesis pass down the Return staff and the Return Ring? I always do. Also I wish Deirdre wouldn't leave. She's one of my best units.

Fin's Second Generation stats are fixed? That's good. He isn't doing as well as everyone and I was worried that he would be unable to protect Leaf and Nanna. Would it be a good idea to have Lachesis pass down the Return staff and the Return Ring? I always do. Also I wish Deirdre wouldn't leave. She's one of my best units.

Those Freege armors are good training for Leaf and Nanna, though... and Leaf joins with an awesome magic sword as well.

And actually, the Return/Warp staves give the Return skill already. Notice that whoever is holding them should be able to return to the main castle even if they don't have a Return Ring.

Also, the Lenster castle is complete in Inflation, IIRC (or maybe I'm thinking of another hack); if that's the case, you can even have Finn, Nanna and Leaf do the arena, etc. right there.

Edited by TheEnd

Those Freege armors are good training for Leaf and Nanna, though... and Leaf joins with an awesome magic sword as well.

And actually, the Return/Warp staves give the Return skill already. Notice that whoever is holding them should be able to return to the main castle even if they don't have a Return Ring.

I always have trouble training them on the Armors. What Sword? It's not the Light Sword is it?

I just noticed that. That's good to know.

Also I wish Deirdre wouldn't leave. She's one of my best units.

Diadora is the goddess in 1st Gen. lolcaps

A new sword.

A new, beautiful sword.

Edited by Fia

How long is this hack supposed to last? For me it frezzes right after Aida is about to attack Reptor in chapter 5.

The entire game.

You can go around the Aida glitch by removing and re-adding the patch. That's how I did it.

Ah, and the Defense Sword event has been dropped, dunno if that was already mentioned

And when the bridge gets dropped on Ch4, the game might freeze.

Edited by Jagi

It's not really a problem but the three soldiers protecting Lachesis keep killing all the enemies stealing all the EXP. Also what does Sylvia join with? It gives stat bonuses, +3 Move, and the effect of a Knight Ring. Also those three Paladins or whatever there class is, aren't the same strength as the Cross Knights are they? I hope not.

It's not really a problem but the three soldiers protecting Lachesis keep killing all the enemies stealing all the EXP.

Leave Lachesis away from battle, perhaps?

Also what does Sylvia join with? It gives stat bonuses, +3 Move, and the effect of a Knight Ring.

It's a Rosario. More info:

http://lensterknight.superbusnet.com/other...tion/items.html

Oh, and dancers can promote. You'll want to use them, since they can actually fight in Inflation.

Also those three Paladins or whatever there class is, aren't the same strength as the Cross Knights are they? I hope not.

Black Knights.

They're Cross Knights.

Edited by TheEnd

Leave Lachesis away from battle, perhaps?

Oh, and dancers can promote. You'll want to use them, since they can actually fight in Inflation.

They're Cross Knights.

But Lachesis is so good. It's not that big of a problem anyway.

With that anyone's helpful. I read on another of those pages you posted that says the promoted version of Dancers have Star Strike. That's got to help.

That's not good. How is that a spoiler.

You wouldn't be interested in having their icons displayed along with the names, would you? If so, I could snap 'em for you--most tables I've seen include them, so yours feel a little bare :E

I didn't add weapon icons due to laziness; if you were to send me those icons, yeah, I'd probably add them there. That's because I can see people having a difficult time identifying those new weapons, though; I don't really care about bareness otherwise. :< (The skill and type icons are there just to make the tables smaller, after all.)

Time for me to learn how to use Photoshop to divide files automagically.

Ah, delicious Photoshop magic.

Edited by TheEnd

If you want some for the other hacks, or the overworld graphics for units too, just ask. They're pretty simple to grab :/

Can I ask how to grab them instead, or is that a trade secret?

On related notes.

1. Added the icons, except to the item locations. I think that's enough.

2. Do you have any experience with/documentation about mugshot editting in FE4? Especially palette-wise, but insertion-wise as well. There are times when some palette/mugshot choices just make me cringe (... FE4 Althena with pink hair...).

What does Fury join with? It looks like the Grungnir but it isn't * ranked. Also what is it Fin joins with? It looks like a GBA Horeslayer.

What does Fury join with? It looks like the Grungnir but it isn't * ranked. Also what is it Fin joins with? It looks like a GBA Horeslayer.

If you have the time to ask questions that the answers are easily found either on this site or on links already provided in the thread, I'm sure you have the time to put the effort in at least looking for the answer before asking.