GioGio VS Ragefox!

(Rome, Italy. In a sports arena meant to be a soccer field, a battle to the death is soon to be held. In the blue corner waits Giorno Giovanna, equipped with nothing more than his Stand, Gold Experience Requiem, and it's ability to "Reset to Zero". In the Red corner, Raefox is anticipated to arrive with whatever arsenal he plans on fighting with.

People from all over the country, and even a few from across the globe, have come to watch the certainly brutal showdown that is sure to take place in moments. The crowd has become so full, seats have run out, and latecomers have to stand in the back walkways around the arena.

And the entire purpose of the fight? The rights to the claim on one Jill Fizzart.)

*Lounging back on a ringside seat, cracking my knuckles* That claim is mine!

Rage Fox wins. Jonafag always loses. Always. No matter who it's against. Unless it's Jarly or Doom.

*Boat is shot by security and tossed out on his ass*

Besides, it's Giorno, not Jonafag, Boat.

Edited by Giorno Giovanna

If Ragefox doesn't get his ass in the arena by the next page, he's DQ'd and Jill will belong to me.

His?

Edited by Boat

And Mist x Ike is totally canon. Why do you think Mist lives alone if she doesn't marry Boyd? She still wants her brother. Clearly.