Survivors of barhara? (spoilers)

Sasori

Sorry if this topic is made before.

Who do you think could have survived the battle of barhara except the ones we know already of course.

The ones I think could have survived.

Azel: I don't think Alvis would kill his own brother.

Claude: He knew what was going to happen.

Technically, Alvis only killed Sigurd.

Stop there.

If Kaga had his way, then pretty much nobody would have died. But even with that aside... pretty much all the women survived, since they're canonically sent to Lenster/Silesia/wherever to raise their children. Levin survives; his battle with Manfloy is years later iirc. Azel is apparently captured.

... Isn't that impossible, you know, considering that it's mentioned in multiple sources that many of the characters survived? I mean, Edin is at Tilnanogue with her children, Lachesis left Nanna with Finn--kinda impossible if she died at Barhara and Finn was away. Briggid becomes Eyvale. Levin actually never dies.

Claude is turned to stone, I thought, as were most politically-important figures.

EDIT: in reference to Jagi.

Edited by Celice

Out of all the women in BoB, pretty much all of the fates were stated ingame except Aira and Sylvia. I'm pretty sure Sylvia is still alive but what about Aira? She just disappears. Did she get turned to stone since she continued to fight?

Out of all the women in BoB, pretty much all of the fates were stated ingame except Aira and Sylvia. I'm pretty sure Sylvia is still alive but what about Aira? She just disappears. Did she get turned to stone since she continued to fight?

Sylvia survives. Not only some of her predestined pairings (I remember Claude) tell her to GTFO, but also only Leen was born by that time. Corple was born later, and then she might or might not have died after that.

Ayra's whereabouts are unknown. Skasaher thinks she went down fighting. Lakche is in denial disagrees.

Edited by TheEnd

FYI, I added a spoiler warning to the topic title. Please be sure to add some sort of spoiler warning if you're going to post a topic like this in the future. Thanks.

For some reason, a priestess comes to mind as to what eventually came of Sylvia... don't know where it's turning up from >.>

Ayra no Keifu: Sylvia is a priestess with Valk staff. Surely that's the cause.

god dammit

Speaking of after-events...

What ever happened to the Freege and Dozel houses? Alvis, if I remember correctly, played it as if they were committing treason as well, right? Or was he just spinning tales for Sigurd? 'Cause certainly neither seem that bad off with Isaac and Lenster under their grip, and no qualms about it.

Edited by Celice

god dammit

Speaking of after-events...

What ever happened to the Freege and Dozel houses? Alvis, if I remember correctly, played it as if they were committing treason as well, right? Or was he just spinning tales for Sigurd? 'Cause certainly neither seem that bad off with Isaac and Lenster under their grip, and no qualms about it.

I don't think so... their heads fell fighting the One Big Traitor, Sigurd, after all. And he clearly handed Manster, Miletos and Isaac to them, too. They're part of the Empire.

Azel is apparently captured.

I'm pretty sure that Azel was captured and placed under house arrest, where he died from insanity. Of course, I need to find the reference befor verification, but I certainly remember that. ^_^

I'm pretty sure that Azel was captured and placed under house arrest, where he died from insanity. Of course, I need to find the reference befor verification, but I certainly remember that. ^_^

I'm pretty sure the house arrest part is correct. But that's about all I'm sure of.

Alec and Noish are almost certainly dead, since they're Sigurd's "guards."

Arden is probably dead, because he's Arden.

Adeen lives, and at the start of the 2nd gen, is working at the convent in Tilnanogue. Since I've had problems with telling people this in the past, I'll post the transcript.

Lester with Rana

Lester:

Rana? You're fighting too!?

Rana:

Yes. I was worried about His Highness.

Lester:

I bet you were.

But you be careful out here. Mother would be a wreck if anything happened you.

Rana:

Yes, but do you know what she told me?

She said that we are greatly indebted to the people of Isaac and we should do whatever we can to help them.

Lester:

Yeah, we wouldn't be here now if it weren't for them.

...So where is mother now?

Rana:

She's working at the convent in Tilnanogue.

Lester:

I see. Rana, we need to do our best out here for mother and our missing father.

Someday we'll be able to return with mother to her hometown of Jungby.

Rana:

I hope so, Lester.

Edited by Miror B.

Doesn't it say in Thracia that Sleuf heard the voice of the dead Claude or something, implying he definitely died (presumably at Bahara). I might be wrong. Haven't played it for a while...