What should I play first?

Colonel M

What game should I play first in your opinion? As in easy-to-pick-up, w/e?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Just see the Poll Title and Topic Title and you get the point.

• FE3
    • FE4

So after playing FEDS, I thought of trying one of these games out. I kind of touched FE4 and it confuses me... slightly, but I should be able to pick it up. Though, in your opinion, which should I play first?

Yeah I know it's preference to me, but I just want an opinion.

Edited by Colonel M

Play them in order. Book 2 first if you're interested in a follow-up of FESD's story.

Don't touch FE5 before finishing FE4.

Edited by TheEnd

FE3 Book 2 for a sequal. I voted FE4 just because it's really fun in my opinion. Like TheEnd said don't play FE5 before FE4 because a lot's alike but FE5 is much harder.

Like TheEnd said don't play FE5 before FE4 because a lot's alike but FE5 is much harder.

FE4 and FE5 aren't very alike, actually... I was thinking about the opening spoilers in English. >_>

FE4 and FE5 aren't very alike, actually... I was thinking about the opening spoilers in English. >_>

That too. I mean that they use the same basics. Well not exactly, but I can't put it into words. I can't really explain it but they do have a lot in common in my opinion.

That too. I mean that they use the same basics. Well not exactly, but I can't put it into words. I can't really explain it but they do have a lot in common in my opinion.

Universe and skills.

Otherwise, it plays more like the other games in the series, really.

You'd best want to pick up 3 book 2 now, after beating FEDS.

Or, you might want to go astray and start fe4.

Personally, after FEDS, I went straight to fe4. I'm on chapter 2. XD

Yeesh, you can play B2 without playing B1? Mindboggling. Will I notice a difference (like transfer of stats or something?) or is it really irrelevant?

Really irrelevant.

Besides, you've already played an improved Book 1 anyway.

Really irrelevant.

Besides, you've already played an improved Book 1 anyway.

Good point.

K, guess this has served it's purpose. Let's see

Hardain go nuts

EDIT: Funny thing is more people recommended FE4 on the poll but eh, might as well pull a refresher.

Edited by Colonel M

In my opinion, FE4 is harder to get into than FE3 simply because the maps are so big and the enemies so few at times. I think you should go for FE3 to begin with if you're looking for an easier game to get into, especially, like others have said, as you've just finished book 1

Start with FE3 Book 2. The later you play FE4, the later you'll end up like its stupid fanboys.

OMG Sigurd OMG Holsety OMG ASTRA!!!!

...Yeah, it's pretty bad when you've barely played the game and you know some of the random crap.

EDIT: Okay, Astra is Moonlight Sword or w/e, you get the point though.

Edited by Colonel M

...Yeah, it's pretty bad when you've barely played the game and you know some of the random crap.

EDIT: Okay, Astra is Moonlight Sword or w/e, you get the point though.

Astra - Meteor

Luna - Moonlight

Sol - Sunlight

Just saying.

And it's pretty bad to know random things about other FEs when you post in a forum about the entire series, isn't it? But I digress.

Edited by TheEnd

Astra - Meteor

Luna - Moonlight

Sol - Sunlight

Just saying.

And it's pretty bad to know random things about other FEs when you post in a forum about the entire series, isn't it? But I digress.

Well, when you put it that way...

...Yes.

Would you prefer to see OMG REXCALIBUR in topics like those that talk about Best/Worst magic? >_>