• FE4
    • FE5
    • FE6
    • FE7
    • FE8
    • FE9
    • FE10
    • FEDS

Best portraits: Fire Emblem 10 - high detail, great detail, nice color use.

Battle animation: Fire Emblem 4 - fluent, yet sadly the overworld ones aren't. Shooting Star is the only skill that sucks on the overworld :(

best soundtrack: Fire Emblem 4 - deserves full remix treatment.

I suggest best cast, best villain, best heroes, best weapons, best story, best classes utilized, best chapters, and the like ^_^

Best Portrait: FE7 some of the mugshots were good and leaves an expression. (Marcus's serious stare and Rebecca's smile) the Console FE portraits were good too (Haar) but I prefer the GBA series portraits.

Best Animation: FE8 I just enjoyed how the sprites looked and their animation were good. (Even though the wyvern knight could've been better)

Best Soundtrack: FE4 hard to decide cause almost all the FE games have great soundtracks but FE4 was most memorable especially "The Birth of the Holy Knight" soundtrack gives you a clear feeling of the game listening to it.

Edited by Jason W.

Best portraits - FE5, definately. In my opinion the portraits became better and better and peaked at 5, then someone made the dumb choice of changing the style of it all >:(

Best animations - 4, 5 or 10. I voted 5 because 10 really made too over-the-top animations for the best spells : /

Best soundtrack - 4, but 10 and 9 are close.

Portrait: FE5. The mugshots looked pretty cool. Like Rinehart, Ishtar, Sara, Sleuf, etc.

Battle Animations: I liked the GBA ones the best. FE8 because it had Ivaldi.

Soundtrack: FE4. No contest.

I voted for FE10 for all of them. I haven't played FE4 so I don't know what's so great about it's soundtrack.

FE10 has a lot of nice portraits, the best in the series in my opinion.

FE10 has amazing 3D animations, good colors, clear and it just looks so much cooler. XD

FE10 shocked me with it's nice music, the GBA collection also has nice music but not as good.

FE10 for the first two, FE9 for the last one. FE10 had the most detailed mugs, so I think it easily deserves that (though I think FE7 had the best GBA mugs). And I don't know why, but I absolutely love FE9's catchy tunes.

I've only played the NA released FE's (7-11), though I've read through just about all the info on SF regarding the others.