Riviera (now contains spoliers)

Serene

Man this game is awesome. The battle system is a hybrid of Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy (FE for item endurance). Storyline is great, and the plot twist are awesome

Okay well since I really have no care for if you want to play it or not I'm going to spoil the end

The party goes to the Summit of the gods and once there Hector (the main bad guy) needs 2 more people dead to commence with the summoning of Seth. He kills Malice (a grim angel) and the character that Ein likes the most (mines Serene) you then have to fight Seht-rah (Seth and Hector combined) without the main. You win and they die, it turns out that the protector of Riviera (Ursula) is going to die and as a final wish she revives the dead character

• 2 weeks later...

Well I said screw it to the hades side quest in chapter seven.

What was that character that Hector Killed to revivie Seth.

Mine was Serene (obiously)

Now that was something I wasn't ready for. Seriously

She turned into a human

If you don't know how to see inside of a spoiler tag. Just hit the reply button and just comment on this

• 1 month later...

*bump* I love this series to death, everyone who doesn't have this shouldn't be alive right now. But hey I don't care, you should play this

*bump* I love this series to death, everyone who doesn't have this shouldn't be alive right now. But hey I don't care, you should play this

I'll surely get it if I can find it and am carrying money at the time. Well, I'm always carrying money, so....

I'll surely get it if I can find it and am carrying money at the time. Well, I'm always carrying money, so....

You just need to find it. I'm sure the usual online stores have it since I have never seen it in a store. Ever

Well, the PSP version is common enough, but the GBA version is quite rare.

I personally have the GBA version (a few years old).

By far, this was one of the very few GBA RPG harems which is quite amazing.

The battle system was a bit awkward, but it was inventive.

Personally, my favourite character would be Ledah.