Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Sudden Death was the largest i've ever done. Good brawl, dude.

Totally. Sorry I had to leave so abruptly. I've only seen the whole raining Bomb-obs once. And that was in someone else's match. It was madd fun.

be on tonight (mom's [who is the only one who doesn't want me to play] is getting drunk)

Sere (for my favorite Riviera character Serene)

3995-6384-1064

Woah, wait! Of all the topics I start, this is the one to be pinned? I did this cause I was extremely bored. I thought that by now this topic would be closed and no one would ever hear of it again, and now it's pinned? I mean I'm not really complaining, but it's just funny the way the world works.

congrats for boredom

idk

well anyway one fight me and her were down to 1 life i'm toon and shes pikachu. She skull bashes into a exploding crate as I threw a bomb to nullify the attack. In short I won by da crate

idk

well anyway one fight me and her were down to 1 life i'm toon and shes pikachu. She skull bashes into a exploding crate as I threw a bomb to nullify the attack. In short I won by da crate

Yeah, Brawl has a way of creating funny situations.

Also, I wanna fight you one on one, no items to gauge how good you are. By the tourney, Copain was the best I've fought, but I didn't get a chance to try you.