Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hosting. I have my favorite items on low. I dont use healing items and another list of items im too lazy to list. But items r fine by me.

Im hosting. I have my favorite items on low. I dont use healing items and another list of items im too lazy to list. But items r fine by me.

You guys have room for one more?

Oh sorry lyle u can play if u want. Im not at the computer when im brawling so i didnt see your message. XD

Good games hika! Nice random ones at the end too! (10 min brawl on new pork city)

.....well......its in the tournament topic first page.......you can add me........but u gotta give me like 20-30 mins. i gotta shower before my parents get home.

No prob. Imma add u and host okay? Anyone else who i already added can join (im usualy away from the computer when brawling) items on or off? I usualy have them on low.

Low items is good for me. I either use that or none. (High get's way too confusing. The battles are more about 'who can get the good shit first' rather than actual skills.)

That is one fine Luigi you have, sir Knife. I'd say I would like to try my Wario on it, but Luigi kinda has the up on him. Arr.

Hell yeah, but you whooped me whenever I used any other character. Oh yeah and my Luigi is a BEAST. I don't use him much in FFAs, but since you are really good yourself I had to bring out the big guns.

Also, I may be invading joining whoever's room is open.