Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

Alright. Think you could host the game? I got someone online with a red connection who likes to try and play me anyway. XD

Sure, but you did get my new FC right

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I just added ya. Just waitin' on you now. Also, sorry if I suck, I'm rusty after not playing anyone better than me for a month or more. XD

Please tell me more (I just picked up Snake on Friday so I don't know much)

If you hold down B after you pop out a grenade, you'll hold on to it. That's cooking. You can throw it without fear of getting it thrown back if you wait a bit like that. And if you shield while holding a grenade, you'll drop it. There's a lot of ways to trick people into hitting the nade and eating some shrapnel by doing that. And if you hold onto a grenade, many times when somebody hits you, the grenade will go off on both of you.

Nice games Serene. Input lag out the wazoo for me on the Pirate Ship though. I'd try to jump but I'd get blown up before I had a chance. XD

If you hold down B after you pop out a grenade, you'll hold on to it. That's cooking. You can throw it without fear of getting it thrown back if you wait a bit like that. And if you shield while holding a grenade, you'll drop it. There's a lot of ways to trick people into hitting the nade and eating some shrapnel by doing that. And if you hold onto a grenade, many times when somebody hits you, the grenade will go off on both of you.

Okay well I knew cooking at least. Thanks for the tip

And Zan the reason why I left is because I don't play much at night because once I start to get pissed I usually start to yell and I'm not in the mood to play "yell at the top of your lungs and not get grounded" (yes I have a short temper some times, but I've learned to cool it) gg anyways

XD

I get pretty angry too. What were you mad at though, getting stuck under the bridge, or when I didn't let you move and sent you off with a tipper? O_O

Okay well I knew cooking at least. Thanks for the tip

And Zan the reason why I left is because I don't play much at night because once I start to get pissed I usually start to yell and I'm not in the mood to play "yell at the top of your lungs and not get grounded" (yes I have a short temper some times, but I've learned to cool it) gg anyways

LAWL'D. Hmmm i think i may be up for some games.

I'll play ya, I just dunno if I've added you. O_O

Lemme take a piss and I'll see.

Good timing. i gots to pee too. Oh and my FC is in the FC topic. is yours?(we havent added each other)

XD

I get pretty angry too. What were you mad at though, getting stuck under the bridge, or when I didn't let you move and sent you off with a tipper? O_O

The fact that half the time I tried to attack as Marth my Wiimote/nunchuck would lag out and not attack, I swear I try to attack and the lag just want's to piss me off.

If you want a longer session (with more people) the best time's are between 12 and eight for me

Yeah, it is. Just posted it when I noticed it (which was before I played Serene).

EDIT: Added and waiting. I'll make the room as my friend signed off.

The fact that half the time I tried to attack as Marth my Wiimote/nunchuck would lag out and not attack, I swear I try to attack and the lag just want's to piss me off.

If you want a longer session (with more people) the best time's are between 12 and eight for me

12 and 8 for you would be what for me? It's 12:40 AM atm.

And yeah, that's my beloved input lag that pwnt me up da butt on the Pirate Ship. XD

EDIT: Well, my dad just turned off the Wii. D:

That last match... UGH. I'd try to counter or dodge every up smash, and input lag got me EVERY time.

Edited by Zanryu

Good games. u have a insane marth! I guess i'll fight CGV now.(he and fox are next on my list of SF users who I havent brawled yet) Oh but why did u leave?

Yeah, it is. Just posted it when I noticed it (which was before I played Serene).

And yeah, that's my beloved input lag that pwnt me up da butt on the Pirate Ship. XD

That last match... UGH. I'd try to counter or dodge every up smash, and input lag got me EVERY time.

I meant in the afternoon

Good games. u have a insane marth! I guess i'll fight CGV now.(he and fox are next on my list of SF users who I havent brawled yet) Oh but why did u leave?

i thought you guys were doing a tournament

Didn't wanna double post so I edited my other one, but you had posted by the time I refreshed. XD

I meant in the afternoon

Yeah I know, but I need to know the time zones. =X

Edited by Zanryu

After you changed your name to LULZ, i flipped out. Lucas was my ace and i know i can beat anyone with him, i was angry that i did so disgustingly horrible the 1st 2 matches with him. So i tried ike and toon link, got owned, and went back to lucas when u named urself LULZ. I was like "DONT INSULT LUCAS!!!!!" And then lo and behold I get you down to 1 life with all 4 of mine remaning! XD Those were epic games!

I changed my name to LULZ because I had no other way of letting you know I was playing a joke match. All I wanted was a PAUNCH kill, but NO. ;-; So, I got mad and USmashed you. XD

Edited by Zanryu

I changed my name to LULZ because I had no other way of letting you know I was playing a joke match. All I wanted was a PAUNCH kill, but NO. ;-; So, I got mad and USmashed you. XD

LULZ XD

sorry masu, had to go get Fox

NP. I think ill be up for one more hour (its 1;50 here)

Maybe she may play! Good games. VERY good games. Too much tension with Toonlink vs Wolf and Falco vs sonic!

haha, yeah no kidding. I just lost it on both of those and got sloppy

Lol. I was actually screaming. Oh and tell ur sis that she scares the shit out of me for possessing me in FFtF

Anyone up for a match? I'm online already, and I'm tired of fighting the same damn Metaknight who doesn't know any move but Mach Tornado.