Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want some matches in about like 40 mins. A 2v2 possibly would be nice.

Sure I'll be game in fourty, I'm going to be gone for a bit looking up Final Fantasy jobs

Sure I'll be game in fourty, I'm going to be gone for a bit looking up Final Fantasy jobs

I have a friend coming over. If your bro wants to we can 2v2 (Though I would feel sorry putting you with someone who only knows how to use Kirby's down B)

I have a friend coming over. If your bro wants to we can 2v2 (Though I would feel sorry putting you with someone who only knows how to use Kirby's down B)

My brother isn't home right now. He can't play.

Well, my friend kicks ass. He's letting me borrow one of his 'Cube controllers, so I can play if anyone wants to. No promises on a good match though, allergies are making me light headed as hell, and Advil isn't getting rid of my headache. D:

Well, my friend kicks ass. He's letting me borrow one of his 'Cube controllers, so I can play if anyone wants to. No promises on a good match though, allergies are making me light headed as hell, and Advil isn't getting rid of my headache. D:

I'll brawl you, if you dont have my FC its, 0473-7466-6230. It's Princess' too.

Oh shit, didn't even know you posted. =X Sorry, but as soon as I posted that I had to go crazy watchin' my dad's co-worker's puppy. He's a damn handful, but he's cute. ;-;

Every time I fight with either Des or Cymb, it feels like I'm getting double-teamed, even if only one of them is there. GG regardless.

Zero is quite good, despite the fact that he seemed to find it hilarious whenever I got KO'd, even if he couldn't take the credit. I'd like to play him lagless singles.

Every time I fight with either Des or Cymb, it feels like I'm getting double-teamed, even if only one of them is there. GG regardless.

Zero is quite good, despite the fact that he seemed to find it hilarious whenever I got KO'd, even if he couldn't take the credit. I'd like to play him lagless singles.

. . . huh?

Everytime I play you. . . I always feel like you're skipping me out for the guys. XD

People go after me. T'ain't my fault. I can't go after you if I have someone nibbling at my ear the whole time. >:(

Thanks, although I'm not as use to the lag yet.. =( but your great with snake!

Thanks, although I'm not as use to the lag yet.. =( but your great with snake!

I'm a pro at lag matches after that tag match me and Kilvas had against Lyle and MaSu.

I'm a pro at lag matches after that tag match me and Kilvas had against Lyle and MaSu.

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO JUST GIVE UP. The whole time I was like "NO ITS FOR LYLE I'LL KEEP PLAYING FOR LYLE'S SAKE, SO I'LL PUT THE KNIFE DOWN AND KEEP PLAYING" My little sister was watching and she's lake "CHANGE YOUR NAME TO LAG LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO WHEN YOU FIGHT PPL WHO LAG! TOO BAD YOU CANT FIT "LAG FEST!" :lol: " And im like "*trying to contain a overflowing bucket of rage and impatience* NO......I DONT WANNA.....OFFEND FRIENDS. It got to the point where I could take about 5 player turns in FE 6 during our fights (YEAH, THAT MUCH LAG)