Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sonic vs toon link.... gay

Oh your just sad you got tagged up for 3 deaths on my last life, you didn't get affected by the stage as much, hell I wouldn't have been put in that situation if it wasn't for the ships front, the cannons.

But anyways good games and I think I need to work on finding someone with more range than Toon Link but still good at recovery

Oh your just sad you got tagged up for 3 deaths on my last life, you didn't get affected by the stage as much, hell I wouldn't have been put in that situation if it wasn't for the ships front, the cannons.

But anyways good games and I think I need to work on finding someone with more range than Toon Link but still good at recovery

Haha, yeah i know. I just couldn't finish you off with Sonic for some reason

I dont what the hall happened to me that first time used ZSS I must have been high or something...

Doc wanna go at it for the tournament?

Unfortunately, gotta motor. Can you go tomorrow, same time you posted asking for a fight today?

Haha, yeah i know. I just couldn't finish you off with Sonic for some reason

I dont what the hall happened to me that first time used ZSS I must have been high or something...

It's cause Sonic's only reliable killing move is his Smash A which I dodged constantly. And my Toon Link is at it's best on the Ship cause of the forgiving D airs

Also I still say Fox's ZSS is better than yours, and she doesn't throw armor at me.

Unfortunately, gotta motor. Can you go tomorrow, same time you posted asking for a fight today?

I cant. I work this tomorrow. Maybe before I go to work?

It's cause Sonic's only reliable killing move is his Smash A which I dodged constantly. And my Toon Link is at it's best on the Ship cause of the forgiving D airs

Also I still say Fox's ZSS is better than yours, and she doesn't throw armor at me.

Yeah fox is really good with ZSS. And I swear, I didn't mean to throw the armor at you any of those times. The damn lag made me think I had turned around, but I hadn't and I threw it at you on accident

I cant. I work this tomorrow. Maybe before I go to work?

Yeah fox is really good with ZSS. And I swear, I didn't mean to throw the armor at you any of those times. The damn lag made me think I had turned around, but I hadn't and I threw it at you on accident

Yeah I think I need to find a counter character just for Fox if she goes with ZSS (if I can get by Raven and MaSu)

Yeah I think I need to find a counter character just for Fox if she goes with ZSS (if I can get by Raven and MaSu)

When in doubt, i use Wolf, but that's me

Anyone else wanna brawl? I'm itching to play

Actually, Sonic's back air has a lot of killing potential too. Good Sonic players have to remember that (I suck with Sonic).

Actually, Sonic's back air has a lot of killing potential too. Good Sonic players have to remember that (I suck with Sonic).

And with that statement I don't consider CGV good with Sonic

Also CGV I'll pass, I'm just not in the mood right now.

Also when (estimately) is the Double elimination tournament going to be over, I got already got dibs from Arc for the next tournament

And with that statement I don't consider CGV good with Sonic

Also CGV I'll pass, I'm just not in the mood right now.

Also when (estimately) is the Double elimination tournament going to be over, I got already got dibs from Arc for the next tournament

A little blunt there, but I think it's kinda true. I can't seem to kill with him, just give damage. I need to train with him more.

As for the tournament, whenever me and Doc can brawl, we'll get that round over with

Edited by CGV

When in doubt, i use Wolf, but that's me

Anyone else wanna brawl? I'm itching to play

Okay, I'll play you. I need to to avenge my defeat, and also I need more experience against good Wolf players.

Okay, I'll play you. I need to to avenge my defeat, and also I need more experience against good Wolf players.

Ok. I'll get on

A little blunt there, but I think it's kinda true. I can't seem to kill with him, just give damage. I need to train with him more.

As for the tournament, whenever me and Doc can brawl, we'll get that round over with

Is that the semi's that will get over with, or the quarter finals

I can be on a couple of hours tomorrow before this time, but I have a place I have to be at to get my ass kicked for a while tomorrow. I'll let you know, CGV.

Good games Knife. I was waiting for you to get Luigi out. I forgot about you fighting my Wolf on the first round, so I kept as Wolf hoping you'd choose Luigi. But some other day we'll brawl Luigi vs. Wolf

Good games Knife. I was waiting for you to get Luigi out. I forgot about you fighting my Wolf on the first round, so I kept as Wolf hoping you'd choose Luigi. But some other day we'll brawl Luigi vs. Wolf

That will be fun to watch

That was kinda unfortune, but looks like I'm better with Snake now than Luigi. Also, that match with Ike was awesome, you couldn't lay a finger on me that one life.

Dude I was flippin out and saying stuff like, "wtf?! Why the hell can't I touch him?!" But I still came back (barely)

That first life. Did you kill yourself on purpose because I accidentally did?

Dude I was flippin out and saying stuff like, "wtf?! Why the hell can't I touch him?!" But I still came back (barely)

That first life. Did you kill yourself on purpose because I accidentally did?

Yeah, I usually throw my life away if the opponent dies at a low % because it kinda makes the match unfair.

Yeah, I usually throw my life away if the opponent dies at a low % because it kinda makes the match unfair.

That's great for you but if it's me I'd take the advantage

I think I could've beaten CGV's Wolf if I hadn't done a mercy suicide. Wolf really bites me ass, he's like my biggest weakness. I can't seem to counter his Forward and Down Smash.