Corple and Hannibal

Sasori

I am in chapter 9 at the moment and I have two questions

1: Is hannibal a good unit cause i just recruited him and his bases arent that impressive.

2: I'm planning to use corple but is there a way for him to get money so that i can abuse staves.

1: Is hannibal a good unit cause i just recruited him and his bases arent that impressive.

2: I'm planning to use corple but is there a way for him to get money so that i can abuse staves.

1: You can deploy everyone ine FE4. Hannibal can relieve someone else from gaurding your castle.

2: Have Patty/Daisy give him money.

Edited by Miror B.

1.Not really. Hanibal's bases and growths aren't great. He has 5 move in a game with massive maps and horrible resistance where after he's recruited there are many, powerful Dark Mages. His bad Avoid doesn't help either.

2.Patty/Daisy. She can give him ll the money he needs then go steal it. Who's his father? Depending on that Lana should be much better by that point.

Ok thanks but patty is kinda sucks as a fighter so she can only attack archers without dying. Cloude is his father im also using lana but an extra healer could come in handy.

Edited by Sasori

Ok thanks but patty is kinda sucks as a fighter so she can only attack archers without dying.

Let her do the killing attavk then shield her. If Lana's already promoted Corple doesn't really need to be used. Who was paired with Sylvia? Unless it's Levin he's not worth it.

Who is his father? That really determines his usefullnes. I've never bothered to use him. Unless he's Levin's son he isn't worth using. But if you're determined to try you have to let Patty fight.

Why are they better most of the time real children are better right? Is it because sharlow can get the berserk staff.

Offtopic:Is it a problem luthetia castle got destroyed.

Edited by Sasori

Lynn/Laylea is only going to dance ever. Laylea has Charisma.

Corple/Sharlow are underleveled healers who you shouldn't use seriously unless Corple has Holsety. Sharlow, however, has Elite, and gets you the Berserk staff.

Also, you can re-capture castles. >_>;

Edited by Ninji

If an enemie reaches a castle with that little symbal being blue in gets destroyed. If it's yellow or green it becomes the enemies castle. That's the differance.