• FE4
    • FE5
    • FE6
    • FE7
    • FE8
    • FE9
    • FE10
    • FEDS
  3. 3. Best NPCs (neutral units and villagers)

• FE1
    • FE2
    • FE3
    • FE4
    • FE5
    • FE6
    • FE7
    • FE8
    • FE9
    • FE10
    • FEDS

Best heroes, villains, and NPCs this time.

My vote: FE4 for all 3.

Favorite cast of heroes and NPCs.

Villains: From the conflicted Arion, to the idealistic Alvis, to the manipulative Manfloy, to the conspiring Leptor and Langobelt, to the patriotic Trabant, to the kind hearted Ishtar, to the tragic Julius...I don't think any other FE comes close in this regard.

Fe9 has a good variety of villain characters too. the dark, enigmatic Black Knight, the loyal, serving soldier, Bryce, The monstrous Bertram and the scared Petrine. All led by an insane King.

I voted Fe10 for the otehr 2 however. There are more heroes in FE10 than FE9 and tehre are very few NPC's in FE9.

For best heroes I voted for FE9, I liked every single unit in this game, they're just all so interesting for some reason.

For best vilains I voted for FE10, the vilains had such weird and unexpected plans.

For best NPC's I voted for FE10 since usually in all the games they're annoying.

For example:

FE6: How many times did you have to protect all of Klein's, Tate's and Percival's troops?

FE7: Pent in the desert chapter, soldiers, knights and Rath's mercenaries are annoying.

FE8: Villagers and Duessel's troops are annoying to protect.

FE9: Ummm... There aren't many that I remember except Lethe, Mordecai and the people on chapter 13 who just hog exp.

FE10: 3-13 archer ftw! You finally get allies who are capable of making the game easier but sadly they hog exp.

FE 4, FE 4, FE 5. I joined the bandwagon!

Next three. Best Classes, Best Lord(s), Best Plot.

"Best lord" has been an ongoing discussion, but it wouldn't hurt to connect it together with all the Fire Emblem Awards.

Heroes: FE9 - I just really love this game's characters, they're all fairly unique and interesting

Villains: FE10 -

You fight the goddess of order, her once peaceful, now deranged follower, and the holy senate.

Yes

NPCs: FE10 - Fighting alongside the Daein army was much cooler than any other NPC experience for me.

As a note, I've only played 7-11.

Akatsuki (FE10) for all three. It felt as if it had the most development for all characters, and extended each into their own sub-developed plots. The rest of the series doesn't come close, in my opinion.

... you can't be serious.

Akatsuki (FE10) for all three. It felt as if it had the most development for all characters, and extended each into their own sub-developed plots. The rest of the series doesn't come close, in my opinion.
Edited by Celice

Best heroes, villains, and NPCs this time.

My vote: FE4 for all 3.

Favorite cast of heroes and NPCs.

Villains: From the conflicted Arion, to the idealistic Alvis, to the manipulative Manfloy, to the conspiring Leptor and Langobelt, to the patriotic Trabant, to the kind hearted Ishtar, to the tragic Julius...I don't think any other FE comes close in this regard.

Villain-wise FE4 is by far the best, but Hero-wise, I gotta go with FE6.

I can't remember why I chose FE8 for NPCs