Hey, is something going on in Iran?

General Spoon

He's not the only maggot-infested mouthbreather who should stop posting. You're even worse of a retard than he is, and to be honest that's a very difficult bar to clear.

How?

Edited by Georges St. Pierre

So what if he doesn't care about politics? I know someone on this forum who doesn't know that Wimbledon is going on in his own country.

Also, I think Kirsche can't vote yet. IDK though, I don't know the voting policies in England, though its because I don't live there.

So what if he doesn't care about politics? I know someone on this forum who doesn't know that Wimbledon is going on in his own country.

Just because a lot of people are ignorant does not make ignorance any less excusable. Not caring about the things that ultimately govern your incredible ease of life and how the world works in general isn't exactly a clever use of your brain. If you're fortunate enough to be born in a first world country and have the luxury of being able to not care what's happening (and many other luxuries too, like, say, playing some role, however small, in the leadership of your nation), then the least you can do is make some effort to figure out why you have that luxury in the first place, or at the very least actually USE that luxury. Hint: why not take a look at the people who do not have many of the same luxuries as you?

I've heard people saying that there is.

You mean the new president of Iran is still the same old one who is fucking amazing and cool? Or do you mean the miserable little rebellion of his rival?

Edited by Sulley

Also, I think Kirsche can't vote yet. IDK though, I don't know the voting policies in England, though its because I don't live there.

Your comparisson is inept and retarded. As are you.

>Implying that a retard tennis match is as important as a political realignment in a highly militarized country seeking nuclear weapons

hurrdurrdog.jpg

Edited by Urist McMiner