Do you use WiFi for In-Game purposes?

Do you use WiFi for In-Game purposes?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use WiFi for In-Game purposes?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

A good question that I thought should be asked: do you use WiFi?

I kind of do, I will admit. Especially with the stupid lack of Master Seals, though I have gone through the game without needing an extreme amount and not using WiFi. Just the shortage of them is the main reason I use it. Braves are just an afterthought, and maybe Poleaxe too.

Sometimes would be my answer.

Edited by Colonel M

I use it for Steels at the base when I forget to go to an in-game armory and stock up. I also buy Braves and sometimes a few Blizzards for Merric in the beginning of the game. I think I've bought a Master Key or two. Javelins and Hand Axes tend to get bought from Wi-Fi a lot, too.

I use Wi-Fi for Master Seals. I'm embarressed to say it but I had to use an unarmed 30 Defense Abel for bait in H5 for the beginning chapters. I would be screaming my lungs out if I didn't.

I usually stock up on Wyrmslayers and Dragonpikes whenever they're available, because Chapter 24 is simply Manakete Hell.

On my current playthrough I bought a lot of Poleaxes and Ridersbanes. Damn, there's so many cavalry units in this game. Chapter 18 had an entire army of nothing but Cavaliers, Horsemen, and Paladins (That Curate over there, I won't count him), so those really helped.

Side note: I think that Master Seals should be available in the Wi-Fi shop every day, instead of just only 3 days.

Edited by Tatsumaki

I voted yes, since I used it my first time around only for a Elysian Whip for Caeda, since I couldn't see making her anything other than a Falcoknight.

This time around I scored a couple extra Master Seals early, since I'm playing an all-female (and Marth) cast, so I wanted to get them promoted early (Chap 14) so I'm not carrying around a bunch of people at lvl. 20 just waiting for a seal. Lena was waiting for one, Maria is fast approaching 20 and I figure I'll top out both Palla and Catria soon enough and need seals for both. I don't want to be waiting around all game for them to promote.

But I've never used it for weapons or other items - just for promotion items.