Blood:The First Vampire

Gamer7625

Can anyone tell me if this is a Blood+ movie since in the comercial they said Saya and it looked a bit like it was Blood+ except them not adding the plus on.

It's Blood: the LAST Vampire, not first. XD

After Blood: the Last Vampire was originally an OVA movie. Though I don't think it has anything to do with Blood+, there has been talk about it being the spiritual Prequel of the series but there are differences between the two universes.

So no, it's most certainly NOT a live action of Blood+ (thank goodness) in fact I'm quite grateful they choose the Last Vampire over +.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

Edited by WyvernSageLord

Well I knew there was an anime mpvie with the same name as thhis movie and I knew it was before the show started. I just wanted to know was if it was that movie in live-action form. Sorry for the confusion...

Don't worry about it. Though to be quite honest I myself am intrigued by this version and might or might not go see it after I watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Though I somehow doubt I will...

Edited by WyvernSageLord

So it is Blood the Last Vampire live version? Which the anime movie was a prequel(or prelude to the show) so wouldn't this be that movie?? I know I may be confusing things up... I'll just check this in the morning (when I get up) so I can think better. :lol: