FE4 Recruiting Diadare (Diadora)

lucky48910

Having a little trouble getting her. On the site here, it just says to enter the forest but Siglud(Sigurd) can not go through forests. Is there something i need to do or am i just really stupid? I kinda want Diadare(Diadora) but i can skip her i guess.

Having a little trouble getting her. On the site here, it just says to enter the forest but Siglud(Sigurd) can not go through forests. Is there something i need to do or am i just really stupid? I kinda want Diadare(Diadora) but i can skip her i guess.

just go through the trees. D:

She'll come out eventually.

Whatever castle Gandolf is standing on. I don't remember the name. When you seize it, a small patch of Woods appears in the middle of the Forest tiles. You can then pass through.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Edited by Ninji

Do i have to seize castle verdane or Gen before I get her. Also, Siglud can only pass through Woods, not forest.

Yeah seize both.

Woods, Forests, whatever, just concentrate on making your way toward Marpha (or whatever that last castle is, and you'll get Diedre.

GET LEX THE HERO AXE.

OKay I seized the castle Mar, and i saw the diadare scene where she runs into the forest. I didnt capture the other castle yet(The one with Aira) because I am not sure how to recruit her. Any help?

Just advance with Sigurd. It's impossible to miss her.

However, beware of Jamka, as he is optional.

OKay I seized the castle Mar, and i saw the diadare scene where she runs into the forest. I didnt capture the other castle yet(The one with Aira) because I am not sure how to recruit her. Any help?

Have Sigurd speak to Ayra. Although you need someone to distract her. (Like Alec for example.) But you need to capture the castle first however. (That's the castle in which Ayra comes out of.) And as for Jamuka, he'll appear eventually as you near the last castle. Recruit him with Edin (the cleric that joins you with Dew).

EDIT: I put in some more recruitment criteria because he was asking, so I figured why not?

Edited by Little Al

Jamka is not Appearing on my map anywhere. I believe he was the archer correct? What do i do to make him apear. Also any help with Aira?

Worry about him after you conquer the two castles you can reach.

It's less about him not appearing, and more about you leaving Adean (who recruits him) behind.

Jamka is not Appearing on my map anywhere. I believe he was the archer correct? What do i do to make him apear. Also any help with Aira?

Send in an unequipped Sigurd and seize Ayra's castle. Enemy phase, she'll try to atttack Sigurd, but neither will likely die.

Then have Sigurd talk to her.

it ONLY works if you've conquered Ayra's castle first.

Send in an unequipped Sigurd and seize Ayra's castle. Enemy phase, she'll try to atttack Sigurd, but neither will likely die.

How do you kill the enemy on the castle with an unequipped Sigurd and why should you first kill that enemy, go to a different castle to remove his equips and THEN capture it when that can be done as soon as Sigurd kills the enemy in the first place? >_>

You don't want Ayra to attack any1, you want them near her range so she follows and moves away so Sigurd can conquer >_>

Edited by Sirius

a_a

Why not just lure Ayra away from the castle for two turns (she starts following when you get *near* her attack range, so there isn't much risk actually), then take the castle when she can't attack Sigurd and co. anymore?

Use Alec to lure her, then you send Ethlin/Sigurd/Lex to seize the castle, then you recruit Aira.

To get Ira-

1. Have sigurd/azel/cuan ready out of range north of the castle (to kill the commander and conquer)

2. Put someone with movement one square out of her range. West in between the two forests.

3. At least two of the axe fighters and ira (if she talks) will chase the lurer. Keep just out of range of ira, and in range of the lurer so they don't go back.

4. Run in, kill boss, conquer.

5. Axe fighters disappear, ira speaks, ira runs back toward the castle.

6. Stay out of her way, and talk with sigurd.

7. Ira is yours.