Roxas

Tiltyu gets overrun by pirates.

Dew gets to Blagi tower.

Tiltyu gets hit.

More pirates appear.

Claude and Tiltyu die.

I have autosave on and I press A.

F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F---------------

Are Arthur and Tinny that good? I was going to pair Tiltyu with Levin, but Fury!Sety looks obvious now. >_>

Edited by Roxas

Levin!Arthur is the best character in the 2nd gen. Tinny is usable I suppose but you'll end up wishing she had amount since unless you move your units slowly or have Leg ring on the dancer + wise use of the Rescue staff, your unmounted units are so easily left behind to the point that you're just wasting time moving the cursor on them.

Huh.

So MK404 gave me a good explanation of his Levin!Arthur and Claude!Sety, so I tried to follow those. Meh.

Can anybody explain when you're supposed to use ! to define something anyway? o_O

okay. Then what do you use to define a pairing?

i.e. Lachesis and Fin

Preferably, both kids should have Pursuit to make them much better in combat. Some exceptions may apply, namely Levin!Arthur. Another good idea would be that the dad gives the weapon to his kids, though it's not that major for all of them. Lester DEFINITELY wants a good bow, but a guy like Sety can do fine with his Lightning tome. Even Skasha isn't too dependant on swords when Lackhe or Celice can sell him a few.

For the example you just mentionned, Lachesis' kids will inherit Fin's Pursuit, which is very nice, and Prayer which is never a bad thing. However, seeing as Delmud doesn't use lances, he'll be stuck with an Iron Sword until someone gives him something better. Another thing with Fin is that he loses all his equipment if he's paired. That pairing is also somewhat hard to make normally, though if you abuse it shouldn't be extremely difficult.

There's a few pairing guides around to help you.

okay. Then what do you use to define a pairing?

i.e. Lachesis and Fin

Lachesis/Fin

Fin/Lachesis

Lachesis x Fin

Fin x Lachesis

FinLache

LacheFin

etc.

Preferably, both kids should have Pursuit to make them much better in combat. Some exceptions may apply, namely Levin!Arthur. Another good idea would be that the dad gives the weapon to his kids, though it's not that major for all of them. Lester DEFINITELY wants a good bow, but a guy like Sety can do fine with his Lightning tome. Even Skasha isn't too dependant on swords when Lackhe or Celice can sell him a few.

For the example you just mentionned, Lachesis' kids will inherit Fin's Pursuit, which is very nice, and Prayer which is never a bad thing. However, seeing as Delmud doesn't use lances, he'll be stuck with an Iron Sword until someone gives him something better. Another thing with Fin is that he loses all his equipment if he's paired. That pairing is also somewhat hard to make normally, though if you abuse it shouldn't be extremely difficult.

There's a few pairing guides around to help you.

I meant like, how do you label a pairing... like Lachesis x Fin, or Lachesis/Fin or etc. like what Tiena said. lol. Good explanation though. :P

let's see. i have.

Sigurd/Deidre

Lachesis/Fin

Lex/Aira

Aideen/Midayle

Say bye-bye to Tinny, Arthur, Corple (SHARLOW FTW), and Leen.

Cuan/Ethlin

Briggid/Holyn (working on it)

Levin/Fury (working on it)

I just started chapter 4.

At least get that Defense Sword first?

Also your pairings are pretty normal/canon, I don't think there will be a problem.

Edited by Fia

Part of the fun of playing blindly is knowing you won't fuck it up next time :3

lol. XD

I used MK404's LP as a bit of a guide though... :o

Edited by G-Dragon