Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

Rath taking the same classes that you're taking?

That's ... not a good thing. I'm taking some really hard classes that are challenging for me as well. Hope he doesn't start crying from the sheer difficulty of what I'm learning ...

Igrene pretending to be your mom?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

That's ... not a good thing. I'm taking some really hard classes that are challenging for me as well. Hope he doesn't start crying from the sheer difficulty of what I'm learning ...

Igrene pretending to be your mom?

Ok, now that's fucking scary.

Yune?

Rath giving you the silent treatment?

Isn't he always giving someone the silent treatment? He barely talks.

Tinny making you lunch?

Edited by Boron

He's all right. I liked him better when I first started FE8, though. Not as much nowadays.

Tinny being a ninja?

Edited by Boron

Saul ... I can't say this definitely since I've never played FE6. He's a perverted priest, and I don't really like perverted characters. But ... his in-game portrait makes him look Korean to me somehow (it's the eyes, I swear), which I think is the only thing keeping me from disliking him. :|

Arthur?

Crazy red cavalier. XD I like him.

Tinny asking you to be the best man at Arthur's wedding? (To who, I don't know. You decide.)

I actually like her. She's young and acts a bit high and mighty, but she's got guts. Taking responsibility for something that wasn't even your fault is also a huge step for one so young. Go Sanaki.

Deghinsea?

Lalums cute.

Shame Douglas kinda sucks.

Saul ... I can't say this definitely since I've never played FE6. He's a perverted priest, and I don't really like perverted characters. But ... his in-game portrait makes him look Korean to me somehow (it's the eyes, I swear), which I think is the only thing keeping me from disliking him. :|

Arthur?

if Saul looks Korean, then FE10 Fiona looks filipino.

Also, NMonkey, Naesala?

Well, it's just subjective. I honestly think it's Saul's eyes in the in-game portrait. If not Korean, then he at least looks Asian. (But then again, I think that Shin and Rath's in-game portraits make them look a little Asian as well, so ...)

Igrene shooting arrows at you?