Question about Lex and the Hero Axe

When you go to get it, he sees a woman who uses Levin's mother's portrait. Is this actually her, or do they just use the same portrait (I don't use the translation patch, so idk)?

IIRC, it's really her.

I don't think she's Lex's mother, just some random, misterious woman.

Also, IIRC, Danan and Lex are half-brothers.

I don't think she's Lex's mother, just some random, misterious woman.

Also, IIRC, Danan and Lex are half-brothers.

But how did she know his name? If there are half brothers then Dannan is probably the recognised heir to House Dozel.

When is that said?

You're reading way too much into it. They just used her portrait because they only have so many for this game. Look at how often they use palette swaps for bosses and NPCs.

But how did she know his name? If there are half brothers then Dannan is probably the recognised heir to House Dozel.

When is that said?

Well, MISTERIOUS woman. And yes, Danan is the heir, then Brian, after him, IIRC.

There was one site, forgot which one.

You're reading way too much into it. They just used her portrait because they only have so many for this game. Look at how often they use palette swaps for bosses and NPCs.

lolharoldandsandima

But the fact that they didn't use a palette swap could mean something, just as they could've easily created a new mug for her, considering the game isn't exactly cramped with vital data. But knowing his name means nothing, considering that if she's some mystical being, some mystical reasoning could be behind it that surpasses direct contact with Lex or others that knew him. It's likely just some Lady of the Lake mixed with wherever that fable came of telling the truth for riches and lies for troubles.

It sounds nifty, though, if Rahna was indeed the woman speaking to Lex. If, you know, she had some larger role. Thinking of it reminds me of characters of Kreia from KotOR II.

It's likely just some Lady of the Lake mixed with wherever that fable came of telling the truth for riches and lies for troubles.

You mean Aesop's The Gold Axe and the Silver Axe?

Edited by Ninji

I still think it's Lex's mother. She could have vanished out of fear from threats by Dannan's mother and she saw Lex at the lake in Verdane. It's possible right?

I still think it's Lex's mother. She could have vanished out of fear from threats by Dannan's mother and she saw Lex at the lake in Verdane. It's possible right?

Sounds very improbable, to say the least.

She might be the same one who gives the Hero Axe to Halvan's sister in FE5, though.

Sounds very improbable, to say the least.

She might be the same one who gives the Hero Axe to Halvan's sister in FE5, though.

Well, it makes more sense than the Lady of the Lake.

I forgot what she looks like but I'm pretty sure they look nothing alike even if it is a differant portrait style.

Edited by luigi bros

Well, it makes more sense than the Lady of the Lake.

No, it doesn't. Why would Lex's mother be waiting for him in a spring of a forbidden forest in Verdane? That would make no sense whatsoever.

I forgot what she looks like but I'm pretty sure they look nothing alike even if it is a differant peortrait style.

... what?

... what?

I guess he thought the girl that talked to Halvan was the same that gave the Hero Axe to Lex Luthor.

No, it doesn't. Why would Lex's mother be waiting for him in a spring of a forbidden forest in Verdane? That would make no sense whatsoever.

... what?

What's the Lady of the Lake doing in an FE game?

I meant portrait. Stupid typos.

That's true. But I'm pretty sure it isn't the Lady of the Lake.

FE4 and FE5 Ishtar look very differant.

Dude, it was based off on that tale, not that she IS the LotL.alborghetti21zj.gif

No, they look alike.

Who knows?

... and...?

Let's just end the arguement because there's no clear answer.

I'm just saying they look differant.

Dude, it was based off on that tale, not that she IS the LotL

No, they look alike.

That makes sense. Again I'll give up the argueing.

They still look pretty differant to me.