Letsplay superman 64 and complimen it.

Alacalibur

Urk, the graphics. IT IRRITATES MY EYES!

(Actually, all the Superman games do with their plots. Lawl @ stocks).

Better idea: Let's Play E.T. for the Atari on the 5200 and THEN compliment it. *Kehehehehe*.

You know, their multiplayer is fucking awesome. Some of the best multiplayer I've had in all my gaming actually. Think of Star Wars: Episode VI when they're on those speed bikes, only you're not on a linear path and it feels more like that bike from one of the Megaman X games. And they can fly.

You know, their multiplayer is fucking awesome. Some of the best multiplayer I've had in all my gaming actually. Think of Star Wars: Episode VI when they're on those speed bikes, only you're not on a linear path and it feels more like that bike from one of the Megaman X games. And they can fly.

Star Wars: Podracer?

Lets play Big Ridge Racer .where the AI just stands at the starting point and lets you win!!!

and also 863794-drake_of_the_99_dragons_large.jpg the crappiest game where your aim stick is the same as your camera stick and watch it get stuck all the time.

finally Aquaman_battle_for_atlantis_gamecube_cover_scan.jpg where you play as superhero aquaman and summon dolphins to help you kill people.

Edited by Jason W.

User was warned for this post

Did the game actually have some kind of bug that made it unfinishable, or is that a myth?

Star Wars: Podracer?

Except you try to blow each other up by shooting them down. The physics are broken, so you hit top-speed at the press of a button basically, and you're speeding through sewers and cities trying to blow the shit out of each other.

Pod Racers with guns, with free-range movement, with max speed, with friends.

Did the game actually have some kind of bug that made it unfinishable, or is that a myth?

I've managed to finish it. All I recall though is having to use a lot of glitches to speed run the stages due to lack of memory card/pak.

I thought the gameplay was just so shitty that it was extremely unlikely you'd make it through certain parts. I mean the controls in particular.

Edited by Adam