Why do people like Lachesis?

CrashGordon94

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People go on and on about Lachesis? The only sort of hype I've ever seen surrounding Lachesis is the fact that she's supposedly a slut.

Edited by Charlie

She falls in love with her brother. No1 doubts the possibility incest there.

She apparently has a canon pairing with Dew, who seems much younger than her and thus, in some minds, she's a pedophile.

She apparently cheats on Beowulf with Fin or something like that.

She falls in love with her brother. No1 doubts the possibility incest there.

She apparently has a canon pairing with Dew, who seems much younger than her and thus, in some minds, she's a pedophile.

She apparently cheats on Beowulf with Fin or something like that.

And she promotes into a Master Knight.

She is a charismatic master slut. I see no reason why you don't like her.

I hate sluts, BIG TIME

I think all sluts should die.

In that case, I guess I hate Lachesis too! ^_^

Edited by CrashGordon94

I hate sluts, BIG TIME

I think all sluts should die.

In that case, I guess I hate Lachesis too! ^_^

Oh, ok. I have a perfect response for you, but in a different thread. Let's take this "Far from the Forest" shall we? Just so we don't muck up a good topic.

I'll see you there.

She's a huge slut. Everyone loves sluts. Well except Thunder Man

I don't love sluts, I ahte them!

As I said before, the ONLY reason I hate Lachesis is because she is one, if she wasn't one, I would like her.

How about you stop having that kind of opinion about a game you haven't played - and worse, don't even plan to play?

Do I need to play the game to know she's slutty?

No, the people here already told me! :D

Do I need to play the game to know she's slutty?

No, the people here already told me! :D

Awesome. Freaking awesome. :awesome:

Edited by Fia

She wants to fuck her brother. She wants to fuck Beowulf. She goes off and fucks Finn too. And she likely fucked a good number of servant and civil hands on the side. She'll fuck a broom if she ever got a hold of one. She's like some brain-shot lust beast.

She's apparently only 3 years older than him.

Also she says something about only marrying someone of the calibre of her brother or otherwise she'll never marry. Yeah, right :awesome:

Lachesis promotes into a Master Knight, she starts out with Prayer Sword, and she has Charisma. Her children almost always end up the worst of your army but they make up with their Charisma skills.

In other news, Lachesis starts out as a Princess. Think RD!Mist but much easier to staff abuse because you're clearly not going to raise her the normal way. Hell no, not with those Cross Knights.

Lachesis is a confused girl who looks up to her brother (and if Eltoshan were anything like Liam from Princess Debut... I have a new OTP), but of course this gets drowned so badly within fans that people forget the fact and dismiss a crucial point of the plot.

Lachesis is a confused girl who looks up to her brother (and if Eltoshan were anything like Liam from Princess Debut... I have a new OTP), but of course this gets drowned so badly within fans that people forget the fact and dismiss a crucial point of the plot.

Lachesis doesn't simply look up to her brother.

Oosawa agreed.

In other news, Lachesis starts out as a Princess. Think RD!Mist but much easier to staff abuse because you're clearly not going to raise her the normal way. Hell no, not with those Cross Knights.

Walk her as far towards the top-right of the map as possible from the top-left castle. Then have her get warped away by Dierdre towards whatever castle is closest (damn allied castles...). Problem solved--Cross Knights will take some time to actually get back towards Lachesis, giving her free right to join in whenever.

Also she says something about only marrying someone of the calibre of her brother or otherwise she'll never marry. Yeah, right gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Well she does end up with Fin who is a stand up guy, reminiscent of her brother perhaps. However her predestined pairs are either a thief or a mercenary.

Lachesis promotes into a Master Knight, she starts out with Prayer Sword, and she has Charisma. Her children almost always end up the worst of your army but they make up with their Charisma skills.

Midir!Delmud would like to disagree with you. In my game, he was the second best unit after Leaf that didn't require a Holy Weapon

Midir!Delmud would like to disagree with you. In my game, he was the second best unit after Leaf that didn't require a Holy Weapon

Personal experience to the max, since Midayle!Delmud is pretty much the same as Beowulf!Delmud, sans weapon inheritance.

And I find Beo!Delmud quite unimpressive.

And I find Beo!Delmud quite unimpressive.

Then you would be wrong, as Delmud is generally pretty awesome [doubles everything due to lolSwords, mounted, high strength, nice durability, joins in chapter 1 of gen 2 with solid bases, has everything you could possibly want in a character really]