Why do people like Lachesis?

CrashGordon94

Then you would be wrong, as Delmud is generally pretty awesome [doubles everything due to lolSwords, mounted, high strength, nice durability, joins in chapter 1 of gen 2 with solid bases, has everything you could possibly want in a character really]

I'm not seeing any sword skills or holy weapons.

I'm not going to argue this, but the point is: BeoLache is the default pairing; so, if people are saying Delmud is weak, they're most likely saying Beo!Delmud is weak. And if Midayle!Delmud is pretty much the same... yeah.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes one rounding 90% of non boss enemies anyway so who cares

When I have other units who are one-rounding 100% of the non-boss enemies and most of the bosses? I do.

When I have other units who are one-rounding 100% of the non-boss enemies and most of the bosses?

Most of them also have crappier move, and he's more than good enough to use given FE4's "use everybody pl0x" thing.

Most of them also have crappier move, and he's more than good enough to use given FE4's "use everybody pl0x" thing.

And I don't care about crappier move.

:newyears:

Not everyone plays in the same way like you do. Abusers don't care about such thing like MOV.

again, doesn't change the fact that it's lolBroken

To you it's lolbroken. Not to me. (You are talking to someone who took more than 1000 turns in CH3.)

And arguing is really not my stuff. I'm out from here.

Edited by Fia

Lachesis is the 1st Gen's Leaf, only with a better skillset and the ability to heal unpromoted.

And it's fun to see how naughty this game can get 8D

Lachesis is the 1st Gen's Leaf, only with a better skillset and the ability to heal unpromoted.

Charisma vs Critical + Continue.

Their skillsets are completely different. :mellow:

Charisma vs Critical + Continue.

Their skillsets are completely different. :mellow:

Supporting other units and having a ring that's pretty much entitled to her vs a not so reliable skill and a needed one.

Heh.

Supporting other units and having a ring that's pretty much entitled to her vs a not so reliable skill and a needed one.

Heh.

Except that Lachesis makes a really poor use of that Knight Ring.

Except that Lachesis makes a really poor use of that Knight Ring.

Not really. Yes she is frail and most people have 6move, but when she is you healer with the highest move(lolEthlin), it sure is handy;

She falls in love with her brother. No1 doubts the possibility incest there.

She apparently has a canon pairing with Dew, who seems much younger than her and thus, in some minds, she's a pedophile.

She apparently cheats on Beowulf with Fin or something like that.

Or, Dew could be older than he looks, I thought he looked like 9 year old when I first saw him :blink:, LOL.

http://www.serenesforest.net/general/age.html

The site has Dew list as thirteen years old while Lachesis is list at sixteen. A three year difference really doesn't seem so bad to me, though it seems the FE4 ages were taken from a manga adaptation. I don't know how reliable that is, and sixteen does seem kind of young for Lachesis.

Lachesis promotes into a Master Knight, she starts out with Prayer Sword, and she has Charisma. Her children almost always end up the worst of your army but they make up with their Charisma skills.

I've found Fin!Nanna to be pretty good. Definately not the worst in my army. Fin!Delmud was only average.

She is a charismatic master slut. I see no reason why you don't like her.

That's what makes her so interesting.

Lachesis is also liked for her class. After promotion she can use every weapon type except Dark Magic.

Only cuz Dark Magic is enemy only.

She wants to fuck her brother. She wants to fuck Beowulf. She goes off and fucks Finn too. And she likely fucked a good number of servant and civil hands on the side. She'll fuck a broom if she ever got a hold of one. She's like some brain-shot lust beast.

She is also very naive...like forgetting about the last person that she slept with when she sleeps with another person and abandoning Nanna and Delmudd after Chapter 4.

The site has Dew list as thirteen years old while Lachesis is list at sixteen. A three year difference really doesn't seem so bad to me, though it seems the FE4 ages were taken from a manga adaptation. I don't know how reliable that is, and sixteen does seem kind of young for Lachesis.

Wha!? Azel's 18 :blink: !? I could've sworn he was 13-14, I thought Levin was 16 and I didn't know Ethlin & Diadora were that young :mellow: .

It should be noted that Oosawa's ages aren't canon.

Azel is definitely younger than that.