Resident Evil 6

to clarify again, Resident Evil is NOT confirmed. Jun Takeuchi has merely stated about the title that Capcom is in the "maybe we'll think it about it" stage. this post is just a curious question of mine.

so i've been playing a lot Resident Evil 5 lately and stumbled remembered hearing that both Shinji Mikami and Jun Takeuchi (directors of Re4 and Re5, respectively) had made comments in interviews that the 5 should be the last iteration of that style of gameplay.

i know i read it in an interview with Jun Takeuchi on 1up.com (link here: http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3172972&p=4).

So, after having played the game multiple times through and thoroughly enjoyed it, i am left with te question of "what style pf gameplay could be next for the series?"

i mean, i doubt they'd return to the dramatic camera angles again (not that i have a problem with them, i actually loved them) just because of how well know the series is because of the action in the last two titles. but i guess it is possible for them to do. so, because another shift towards action lands them in Devil May Cry territory, i really cannot imagine what they'd do next. Then again, no one really saw the leap that Re4 made with the series.

So i am just wondering what a bunch of other game enthusiasts think.

And i guess if anyone else thinks there is a chance of a Resident Evil 6, given the events of the 5.

I think there could be a chance for Resident Evil 6 though I think they might try to make more Umbrella Chronicle type of games first and if they did make a Resident Evil 6 it might be the same as 4 and 5 but with more stuff in it though people will probably complain again how it will be racist like how people complained that killing Africans is racist but killing Spanish people is not. It's wierd cause when people reviewed RE4 they didn't complain about racism but when RE5 came they did.

Edited by Jason W.